vaporultra.com ?

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had any success ordering from them recently? Their phone number is off and I've gotten no response from customer service.

I had placed an order with them on Feb 12th then the site mysteriously went down and hasn't been up again. I'm angry cause they processed my card and I can't find a phone number to call, email hasn't worked. It's to the point that is they do t answer me I'm going to the bank and denying the charge as fraud.

Does anyone know if their cartridges can be used on another brand battery? I just needed a replacement battery without having to throw away perfectly new cartridges.

I did a search on them and they have a F rating with the BBB.

Does anyone know if their cartridges can be used on another brand battery? I just needed a replacement battery without having to throw away perfectly new cartridges.

There are adapters that may help. If you have a B&M close by take it to them and they should be able to help you. What you want is an adapter that will convert to a 510 connection. It is possible they may already be a 510. If so, your golden any battery with a 510 would work.

I did a search on them and they have a F rating with the BBB.

There are adapters that may help. If you have a B&M close by take it to them and they should be able to help you. What you want is an adapter that will convert to a 510 connection. It is possible they may already be a 510. If so, your golden any battery with a 510 would work.

Never heard of B & M...live in Pa and we don't have anything like that around here...darn Puritan Quaker state. They are similar to the cartridges I see on a V2 ecig...as far as I can tell, so I may just buy a starter kit from them or a battery and try it.

The V2 looks to be a 901, That can be converted to a 510. you would want the 510-901. You may want to consider a twist battery or EVOD. I used to sell the stick type batteries and they never did last more than a month. A twist should last up to 6 or more months before you would need to replace it. The V2 is over priced for what it is.

VT Store has the EVOD kit, I also carry the Evod kit and have the adapter you would need. (not yet listed)

Best advice is to shop for your best price. The EVOD kits are very common.

Okay. I know they screw into the battery. I guess I'll have to research where I can another kit in the $30 range. The one I had stayed charged forever and still wasn't dead months after use...I just had the misfortune to lose the darn thing.

If you image search vapor ultra you'll see a kit that has a silver case, 2 cartridges, and a fully assembled cig. Just to clarify so when I order stuff I'm not messing up.

Edited by Jojo

Never heard of B & M...live in Pa and we don't have anything like that around here...darn Puritan Quaker state. They are similar to the cartridges I see on a V2 ecig...as far as I can tell, so I may just buy a starter kit from them or a battery and try it.

By the way - B&M stands for Brick & Mortar - it's a common acronym for a physical store, they aren't all necessarily made out of brick :thumbup:

Lol...oh. Most of those types of stores around here don't sell the ecigs...unless you count the stores that the clerks can't do more than take your order and ring the sale up...most things you ask get lost in translation with the broken English. No offense to anyone, but we just don't have any specialty stores that are English as a first language run.