Ego-V v2 burning taste

I'm not sure if I just got the wrong juice or not. I had found a new supplier which sells a juice at a cheaper price. I'm using a glass Vivi Nova tank with a 2.4ohm wick and coil at 4.2 volts. I have been using a Cinnamon/Menthol juice for 4 years but there is a distinct burning taste when I take a hit out of it. The juice I had been using before didn't have that problem at all. I sometimes get a good hit out of it but every other time it's enough to make me gag and almost throw up.

The juice I got is a Cinnamon/Menthol @ 95%VG

Thanks

Some juice requires a lower voltage to achieve a good taste. Or maybe the cheaper juice isn't as good. I have juice that is great at 8 watts on my MVP v2 and juice that is great at 6.5 watts, it just depends on the juice and I buy it all locally from the same shop. Let us know what happens.

At 95% VG the juice could be too thick to soak into the wick fast enough. That could be why you're tasting burnt juice. You might try adding a couple of drops of distilled water to thin it out a little. I'd drop it directly into the tank and not into the whole bottle in case it doesn't work out for you or put a little into a separate bottle so you don't waste the whole thing. Putting it into a separate bottle you can also add more juice if you thin it out too much. You can also buy just plain PG to add to your juice to thin it out as well.