How to make a blah juice taste better?

Out of all of these trial juices I bought to try to find some good juices I have so far come across 2 that were just blah. No taste or throat hit. I added some sweetener and that helped. I have some 60% nicotine a friend sent me because I think I went down too fast and need to add some nic to some juices I ordered with just 18mg. Any advice anyone, especially yall who make it yourselves, what I can do to make it enjoyable enough that it is not a total waste. I've noticed too much sweetener makes the juice burn. One that I am really surprised about not tasting good was the Dragons tear. I just tried it once and I was not tasting much of many juices so I think I was having a tasting problem. I have also noticed if my mouth is dry I wont taste a juice nearly as well as when I take a drink of kool-aid of something and wet my mouth good. Then I taste it better. Is that normal for anyone else?

Pat, this I just made may help you some. The only thing that will help the flavor is more flavoring. I have no Idea what flavorings they use in that juice to be able to guide you in what to use.

Adding NIC will up the throat hit but be careful not to add to much or it will make you NIC sick. The calculator I posted in that other thread will help you with that.