Another Study.

aufin

Didn't think there was any nicotine left in the vapor by the time we exhale.

EDIT: But they HAVE found that for the most part, nicotine isn't harmful, and in some instances, may be beneficial. It's also a bit of stimulant, so it has some of the same effects as caffeine.

Edited by spydre

Didn't think there was any nicotine left in the vapor by the time we exhale.

EDIT: But they HAVE found that for the most part, nicotine isn't harmful, and in some instances, may be beneficial. It's also a bit of stimulant, so it has some of the same effects as caffeine.

Yeah, I've noticed a few juices supply options with caffeine instead of nicotine for that reason. Good article none-the-less though thanks for the share!

Yeah, I've noticed a few juices supply options with caffeine instead of nicotine for that reason. Good article none-the-less though thanks for the share!

I do get enough caffeine as it is. I don't need my vape to have it, too. But some of the companies that make the "red bull" type flavors put caffeine in them as well.

Nano grams, parts per million, 0.038 isn't even worth jotting down let alone fear mongering about like the ANTZ like to do.

A person would have to be in an unventilated room, every hour for years, (7000?) in order to receive enough nic into their system via vapor, to equal having smoked one cigarette without tar, toxins & carcenogens.

The threshold danger is what, over 100mg? I'd have to look that up.

My toothpaste is far more dangerous than anybody's SHV.

TOOTHPASTE, Sensodyne:

If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed (more than what, one squeeze? What about those of us who like to rinse, squeeze, repeat?), get medical help or call Poison Control Center.

OTHER DIRECTIONS:

Store below 86 Fahrenheit. Maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient.

(Don't use in hot arid climates or during heat waves?).

For best results, use 3xs a day yeh right, best results for big Pharma.