Glad to be here!

Vapelover

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to vaping and have converted from cloves, pipes, and cigars. So I've gone from stinking up the place and slowly killing myself to a new, healthier hobby. I had no idea vaping was so popular...and good! The number of products to choose from is almost overwhelming, but I'm sure I'll get plenty of advice here.

I picked up an Ego-T about a month ago from my local tobacco shop. I haven't been very happy with it, so on New Year's Eve I bought a V2 which I love! Since there isn't a great variety of flavors with the cartridges, I'm refilling them with juice from my local tobacco shop. That's about the extent of my experience so far.

I'm learning the lingo too. What does "steep" mean in vapespeak? From what I've read, it sounds like juice flavor improves with steeping for some brands. I just don't know what that means.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all! I'm really looking forward to being a member.

Lol, welcome to your new journey.

Steeping is a bit of a misnomer. I guess it comes from the idea of steeping tea leaves in hot water to extract flavor. In vape-ese, steeping means the infusion of flavors over time as the ejuice sits and ages

Welcome

Welcome to the big vape show!! Im prity new to vaping also and being here on VT deff helps!! Lots of good info and people that are willing to help!! Always good to ask ?'s ure not sure of because the only dumb ? Is the 1 you dont ask.. good luck with the vape! ;-)