Stutting down B&Ms in Bountiful Utah!

Compenstine

Thats right the Utah Town of Bountiful is not bountiful anymore for vape stores. Read the skinny here.

"BOUNTIFUL -- Four speciality electronic cigarette retail shops in Bountiful will not receive the renewed business license they need to operate in 2014.

The decision by Bountiful city officials based on zoning issues is "inappropriate" because it leaves shop owners without any grace period to make alternative arrangements, said Aaron Frazier, director of Utah Vapers, a trade organization representing certified e-cigarette shops across the state."

PDF of the letter sent to Vape shops

He says in the video that there are gas stations on i think he said two corners of the intersection where his store is at. Yet they can sell analogs and I would assume Blu's and other crapalikes. So, it is more like a witch hunt mentality. The gas stations were probably complaining that he was taking business away from them.

• 1 month later...

That's good news, now they need to look into the sales from Billet Box. Every sense they started selling there product, I feel it wasn't right the way they sold there products. Unfair sales. I hope Utah looks into this matter also IRS needs to be involved. To all you Billet Box owners, you better start buying up. People you need to Boycott this company. Thanks