I'm Into Menthol?!?!

I have never smoked a menthol analog in my life. That being said, I've always been a huge fan of peppermints, candy-canes,etc...so, I figured that I would try a peppermint flavor. Well, let me just say,... I Freaking Love It!

Who knew?

Well, I'm not going to go and order every vape with menthol or cool-hit, but I'm no longer going to shy away from a menthol based flavor.

agree with heartvape ..changing continuously between juice is good.. so that you can not get addicted to a specific taste.

It's not getting addicted to the taste you need to worry about, it's getting used to the taste, and essentially getting vaper's tongue, at least for that and similar flavors, where you can no longer taste them, sometimes for several weeks at a time. You can help avoid this by staying well hydrated, though. I haven't had an incidence of it since right after I found these forums, several months ago.

iheart,whats a good tobacco vape in your opinion? I tried 1 a month ago,but it was utterly un-vapable to me. Of course,it was from a starter kit company,so...
So, if you or anyone else can give me a few to choose from, I'd be appreciative.

Depends a lot on mg & HT

iheart,whats a good tobacco vape in your opinion? I tried 1 a month ago,but it was utterly un-vapable to me. Of course,it was from a starter kit company,so...

So, if you or anyone else can give me a few to choose from, I'd be appreciative.

Try oorah from Indigo and or El kamino from good life. All other tobacco flavors I tried were horrid until I found these.

i havent tryed menthol in about 4 months. didnt really care for it plus i havent found a good one yet.

I tried ONE menthol flavor. That's because of the two times I slipped up and got an analog off someone, I smoked about three of my sister's Kools, and you'd think a month after setting the analogs down, I wouldn't be able to hack it, but I did. So I tried a Kool inspired vape, and about gagged.

Well, I got Kringles Curse and I loved it. In my opinion it could have been sweeter,but I loved the peppermint flavor and aftertaste! I guess the menthol with the peppermint really mixed well for me. Never had menthol before,but I may have to incorporate it in certain flavors.

Well, I got Kringles Curse and I loved it. In my opinion it could have been sweeter,but I loved the peppermint flavor and aftertaste! I guess the menthol with the peppermint really mixed well for me. Never had menthol before,but I may have to incorporate it in certain flavors.

Kringle curse is a lovely vape I wouldn't class it as menthol though.

It's more mint than menthol in my opinion.

I do have a couple of bottle here as not only is it a great vape on it's own it's great for tweaking other flavours.

I've got menthol ice here but I'm not liking it that much seems to have an electronic aftertaste.

Will try the subzero next :)