iTazst VV with kangertech pro dual coil issues

I have had 12 T3Ss, 12 Davide Minis, and now 6 KPT2s and I have yet to have a coil that came with a unit that didn't leak and seek when sitting. As always, results may vary but that has been my experience. I have 0 interest in anything dual coil so I have no info on KPT3 as I will probably never own one.

Well, the coils for the KPT3 are a bit of a different animal. There have been documented problems, enough that Kanger is addressing them. I don't know if they have released a revised version yet. I would use single coil until the the problems are addressed and fixed.

Discount vapers is claiming they have the new dual coils and some reviews say they are better that the ones in the box
I have second generation protank 3 coils from DV and they work quite a bit better for me. Edited by wizard46304

Seems they like to rush things to market and try and figure out the problems afterward.

So...maybe the solution is to not buy the first one, but wait until the second one comes out to save ourselves the aggravation. :D

So...maybe the solution is to not buy the first one, but wait until the second one comes out to save ourselves the aggravation.  :D

Or maybe they should get it together and have a solid performing product before they release it. I really haven't had the problems with the KPT3 that everyone else has had, but the latest batch of coils are better.

Or maybe they should get it together and have a solid performing product before they release it. I really haven't had the problems with the KPT3 that everyo

ne else has had, but the latest batch of coils are better.

Agreed. This would be the best option. With the "new and improved" coils still not available without having to buy the whole thing all over again I'm just glad the single coils work on them.