It looks stupid now

I have a pile of cartridges from V2 Cigs. Not wanting them to go to waste, I got an adapter to put them on my eGo. Works great (vapes like crap compared to my CE4s, but they get the job done. Still works better than they did when my V2 battery worked). However, it looks so stupid, and I cant use my lanyard with it. Will this solve my trouble?

http://www.myvaporstore.com/eGo_Cone_Shape_Cover_p/ego-cov.htm

Why not just use the cartridges when you're alone? For $3.95 plus shipping you could get a CE4 or two. You'll want to measure your carts and check the measurements of the covers. What if the covers are longer or shorter then your carts? If the covers are longer then you might have extra air around, if shorter the little reminder will be seen.

I have some 808 cartridges too. I saw a YouTube video about how to refill those cartridges. I did a really stupid thing after seeing that video. Instead of buying 5 empty clean cartridges I bought 4 packs of 5 prefilled of the most sucky flavors on the planet with the thought I could refill them with good e-liquid. Ok, they were on clearance, but now I'm not even using the 808's. I'll probably buy an adapter too so I can use them on an eGo just in case I have nothing else to vape with..