New and loving it!

OUbrat79

I'm new to this whole vaping thing and am in love with it. I usually only smoked like 5-6 cigarettes a day, that is cut way down from when I was younger. When I started smoking, at 12 yrs old, I quickly became a 2-3 pack a day smoker. With the exception of stopping a few times I have smoked for over 20 years. Yesterday I bought my first e-cigarette, since then I have only had 2 real cigarettes and both were put out after a couple puffs. My husband who used to smoke many years ago is thinking of getting himself one, without the nicotine.

Any tips or advice would really help. I know very little about vaping. All I know is that it's a great alternative to smoking and feeling my lungs with tar and nasty crap. Plus it doesn't make my clothes smell.

What e-cigarette did you end up buying? :)

It's great to see so many new faces in the vaping world. It's really expanding!

There are so many different paths to go once you start vaping and so many ways to vape that it can be quite overwhelming. My strongest piece of advice is to look on Youtube. There are a lot of beginner vaping videos out there. You can get a taste as to what is on the market and whatnot. There are plenty here that if you ever have a question about a certain e-cigarette, a mod, or whatever else you're looking into -- chance are at least one of us has had experience with it and can help you figure out what you need, what is wrong, or what is best fit for the situation.

:)

Oh, and also:

Happy Vaping! :)

Welcome!

Read some of the pinned articles and don't forget the definitions, there's a lot to know and learn. Take your time and make it fun. You won't regret it.

Cheers,

:)

Ego kits are the best to start off with. They are simple, and are cheap to maintain as well as are low to maintain.

There is a boatload of information out there and it's a lot. Take it in small bites, start with basic battery knowledge, and what possible parts go with your battery, and work from there. :)

Welcome to the community! It spans much larger than this forum for sure, all vapers are in it together!

I would recommend checking out 'GrimmGreen' on youtube. After watching a few of his videos you'll be educated =)

Checking out GrimmGreen now. Thanks so much!