MVP V2 Help/advice

After a year of on-off vaping, the last six months have helped me really buckle down and get off of smoking completely now that I've invested in a couple of reliable devices.

However, now I'm taking the step towards the MVP V2 which is on it's way right now! This is the first time I'm even venturing into mods and I'm pretty excited about this one.

This is also my first experience with variable power and volts. I don't quite understand how I would know what power and volt to be set at with even the basic iclear 30 tank that it comes with, nevermind other tanks or (down the road a bit) rebuildables.

Is there a post about this somewhere? Or can someone kind of break it down in a simpler concept? I just don't want to ruin my MVP V2 or the tank because I set the power too high, or the volts too low. Is that possible?

Edited by BarbieVapor

I dont believe there is any trick to it. It's still a matter of taste. Just start low and work power up to optimum taste.

The advantage to wattage setting (aftrr you have set it) is that the device will now automaticakky adjust the power to be consistent between tanks no matter the resistance of the coil.

You still may have to adjust based on the flavor

I have to say I have loved both variable wattage devices I've had, and I can't wait to get my MVP 2 back (or rather, my replacement). For me, being able to adjust the settings, see how much battery life is left (can't do that with eGo's, and I hates it), and check the ACTUAL resistance without using a multimeter, since coil heads can vary from their stated resistance - and I can't remember which evods have 1.8's in them (I want to get rid of those, the 1.8 experiment I didn't like). Plus, with my klutzy self, the MVP has the added bonus of not being able to roll off the surface you set it on. I never use the passthrough function to charge anything else, I prefer my whole charge be used up vaping.

Oh thanks! I'm really glad it's a fool-proof technology. I was nervous that I was getting myself into something that I'd potentially break and get frustrated with all over again. The interface seems pretty simple to operate.

Thanks for your comments! Really secured my faith in this new device.

Not a MVP fan myself, dont really like the way the box mods feel in my hand, but I can say vaping with an APV for me is easier than with standard batteries. I know when my battery is low before it dies, know the resistance of my coil I am using and with wattage you do not have to mess with settings really at all. With my Vamo I occasionally change from 7.5w down to 7 but other than that I havent touched anything on it since I dialed it in new.