Burning sensation in my throat with IgoL

I have a very simple .9 ohm coil with an I go L that is drilled out to 1.55mm. I dripped some juice and it was awesome, hurt my lungs a bit though. Set it down for awhile and picked it back up and now it's burning my throat to the point that it is unvapeable. The silica seems saturated still. What gives?

Chasers.. Some day they'll grow up... It's not about the cloud...it's about savIng your life.... Some days I wish I could check IDs on this forum..go ahead and burn your throat, and go "sub" and all that Jazz.... Oh sorry long €%#¥£€ day... Wanna buy an overpriced starter kit??

But really it's not the cloud that matters...health, flavor, cost, satisfaction....then cloud..dial down and enjoy bud....

And the all important question, what voltage/power setting are you using it on, or is this a mod without a kick, so it's putting out at 3.7 volts. I find that sometimes, with my eGo batteries, if I have "too low" of a resistance for the 3.7 volt output, the same thing can happen. Which is why I no longer use my 1.8 ohm coils.