Bryce's vanilla creme custard?

Anyone try this juice yet? The owner sent me a sample a couple weeks ago on ECF and it's pretty tasty stuff. He only has vanilla custard right now but he said he's working on some baccos too.

Only bad thing is he's only on Facebook and it's 50/50 blend, not sure if that's all he sells.

https://m.facebook.com/BVC.eJuice?__user=100003275074835

Looks like he's doing a discount right now so it's a good time to order.

Haha not sure if it's made in a bath tub but I'm liking it just as much as most custards. At first it was way too sweet but I like it now. Havnt actually bought it yet but vaped the 10ml sample in 2 days. Might be a coil gunker though.

Haha not sure if it's made in a bath tub but I'm liking it just as much as most custards. At first it was way too sweet but I like it now. Havnt actually bought it yet but vaped the 10ml sample in 2 days. Might be a coil gunker though.

Just be careful, a lot of folks jumping on the bandwagon, that think they know what's up, but don't have the knowledge or resources to make quality, clean, juice, and they all are all about making a profit. Only having one flavor is almost scary...

The only custard worth buying through Facebook would be Big Willie's Custard. It's the only juice he makes, and is in the top 5 of any of the custards available. I would try Nicoticket. I have ordered both the Custard's Last Stand and the Creme Brûlée, and let me tell you….. YUM! The Creme Brûlée is my go to for custard vapes now.

• 2 weeks later...