EU emergency

Uma

I just received reply to my question asking if we USA folks can sign it too.

Reply:

Save E-Cigs wrote: "UK this time please - but watch this space - as we are aware that this is a global issue and that in the USA you are facing similar"

Be sure to spread the word to all EU folk you know!

I can't help but think this is all coming about due to the amount of tax the government are losing from people switching over to e-cigs.

When you consider just me as an individual I was on around 20 a day, that would amount to around £200+ per month just on cigarettes the government would take 80% of that. Now imagine a million people doing the same thing !

So either way you look at it the government will try and do something just to try and get back there 80%

The thieving *****

Just my 2P worth

I can't help but think this is all coming about due to the amount of tax the government are losing from people switching over to e-cigs. When you consider just me as an individual I was on around 20 a day, that would amount to around £200+ per month just on cigarettes the government would take 80% of that. Now imagine a million people doing the same thing ! So either way you look at it the government will try and do something just to try and get back there 80% The thieving *****Just my 2P worth

I couldn't agree more. Taxes and big Pharma both.

Research Maurice Strong, and his sway for global taxing, new world order, etc.. (Jesse Ventura is an entertaining watch, which opens the mind to researching deeper). He is hiding in China, but is still shelling out tons of incentive money ...

Also big Pharma, wants eCIigs, their strongest competition, to fall off the face of the earth.

I have always been amuzed by tinfoil hat people, and now I are one. The CDC, the global taxations, new world order, control freaks, loss of civil rights, ... Shoot, they don't even say the pledge of allegiance in school anymore, or study the Declaration of Independence, or Bill of rights, and more. Something evil er than evil is taking over....

When they fight safer alternative anything, even with the thorough evidence of the safer shown, ... Ya gots to wake up and at least yawn.