Mouth full of juice!

spydre

Okay, so I was direct dripping tonight two juices that I had been steeping - one simply because I haven't finished what it's replacing yet, so it was still sitting there, and I wanted to see if it tasted better than what it's replacing (which I still have, like 15 ml of, I just lost the taste for - but oh, the replacement tastes soooo much better now that it's been steeped for three weeks, that's going in a KPT2 tonight!), and another that I picked up this weekend, the hopeful 555 clone or 555 replacement that needed steeping for a couple days, and on two separate occasions...one with each flavor, I evidently overfilled my atty, and when I fired it up and hit the drip tip, I sucked up a mouth full of juice! Blech! But, I can definitely tell there is one common ingredient in there, lol, between the RY4 and the 555.

I have some fairly long tips, but which ones do you recommend?

These: http://www.litecigusa.net/510_901_808d_Stainless_Steel_Stem_Drip_Tip_p/ss-9-5-stem-driptip.htm

I love the ones I got fro Empire Mods, they're also stainless steel, but the O-rings on those are a bit thicker and fit too snug. The ones I gave the link to fit snug but are much easier to take out of the atty to drip more juice. :)

Tam, I put in my drip tip from my KPT mini, and that did the trick

Short ones work just fine for me until I put in a little too much e-liquid and/or if I draw too hard. Then, it's a mouthful of juice that I didn't want in that way. :)

With this, it's generally enough to piss me off, frankly, and enough to be gross. Last night I even tried using the drip tips from my KPT2s and my full sized Davide, but it didn't prevent it a couple of times. I'm going to have to take the plunge and buy longer drip tips. Maybe I can color code those drip tips to keep the atties straight, even though I did scratch numbers onto the surface of them.