Cloning Clones

3Rutez

Clones of clones of clones of clones.

They are made with cheap components, yet they are priced the same as the clone they were cloned from. This has got to stop, lol. I am bummed out about being fooled into purchasing what I thought was a 1st generation clone, but turned out to be a clone of a clone.

Next time I need to make absolute sure it is an HCigar product, and not get impulsive on my purchase. It's only $35 spent, but still, it's the principal.

What I thought I was getting. HCigar with adjustable pins.

ChiHCigar_zps0242e539.jpg

What I actually got.

Chicloned_zps1aebf75d.jpg

That's what I get for purchasing from eBay. Here I was giving people flack about ordering directly from China. My sincere apologies. Anyone else been duped?

No I have not, and I'm not going to bother with it. I'm just going to take it as a loss, and when I get a better clone, I will just give this away to someone who is looking into trying out a mechanical mod. It works fine as a first mod. Next time I am not going to be so impulsive, and I will purchase from a reputable website rather than some random seller on eBay.

Like I said, it was my first time ever purchasing from eBay, and even my first time using Paypal. lol.

Edited by 3Rutez

Bummer dude sorry to hear about your misfortune. At least you weren't buying what you thought was an original and paid big money for a clone. That would truly suck and I'm sure there are those out there who have had that happen. Posts like this although the misfortune of the one who got duped, is a staunch reminder for the rest of us to make double certain what we are buying and where we are buying it from.

you going to sell it?

I will most likely just pay it forward when I get another mechanical mod. I am currently using it to test juices. I would eventually like to have a primary tank for each mod. That way I won't risk any wear in the 510 threading from always unscrewing and attaching other tanks. So right now the Ha-Chi You has my iGo-W RDA on top.

ChiTester_zpsa5ca378d.jpg