Loosing weight by vaping - plural style

I mentioned somewhere around here than I am multiple. ("Multiple Personalities", but the alternative view point - we aren't just personalities nor are we broken)

In my system, Pastel makes the rules, and Rebecca handles our money. Both of them told me today that if I'm going to vape, I have to forfeit my french fry and potato chip habit to pay for the e-juice. (Seems fair, none of the others vape) LoL, looks like I will be loosing some weight.

Anybody know where to get french fry flavored e-juice? LOL!

Welcome again, then. One of my best friends is a multiple. He also lives in a different country (Norway) where they have stricter laws on what can go into cigarettes, evidently. At least, according to his roommate. But Norway is really strict on the rules governing food, too, to hear that person tell it. Then again, we all know that the food industry gets away with putting a bunch of crap in their food, so....

• 1 month later...

Has anyone here know what is the difference between regular ejuice and the vapor diet? I use vaping to control how much I eat and

wanted to know if anyones tried the Vapor Diet? Vaping for sure helps me with my weight and also I am a diabetic so it helps curb my sweet tooth. Maybe this is even better?

Since my move to florida ive lost 55lbs. I came here weighin 265 so im right at 210 now. Since my switch to vaping from smoking, ive continued losing weight. But it feels an accelerated pace. I consistantly lost on average 1lb a week in 2013. Im curious to see what extra im losing due to vaping instead of drinking soda so much. Im drinking ALOT of water! I can only assume vaping dehydrates to an extent. As im always thirsty.!!!