About to make a big order looking for some direction!

NjVaper

Hey VT'ers!

I'm rededicating myself! Unfortunately I fell off the wagon a while back after starting a new job & buying a cheap ego kit that failed on me shortly after I got it. I had a good run before that, around 175 days with out a analogue. About a year ago I got another job @ Costco Whole Sale, & about a month ago we got a new product in....BLU ECIG STARTER KIT! It came with 2 batteries, 5 cartomizers, & a portable charge case for about $25. Needless to say I felt compelled to purchase, even though I avoided BLU & went strait to joyetech mega for my first cig over a year ago thinking it wouldn't satisfy me after trying my friends. I've been cigarette free for a month now & obviously my 5 carto's are done but I had some left over atomizers & juice that has been getting me by! I've also become obsessed with watching reviews lol GrimmGreen, P Busardo, & my guy from IndoorSmokers mostly. So much has changed! Lol when I left the game the ego T was the shiznit, my mind is blown & I'm more excited & motivated not to smoke than I've ever been! Anyway, my birthday is coming up on December 6 & my wife is allowing me to go on a bit of a ecig spree! So far on my list of what I intend on getting: MVP 2, Vaper Zues, Itaste SVD, just about all of the pro tanks (what should I avoid), & Aspire BDC Tanks maybe even a Davide tank or 2. What I need help on people is a place to get these items from (decent prices) so I don't have to order from 100 different places, ejuice venders (is tasty vapor, Mrs. T's Bakery still popular?), and any other advise you may have. Lmao thanks for reading this, looking forward to reading the responses!

I say go with a MVP2 then if you want to start modding get a Itaste SVD

MPV2 with a Protank 2

Then Itaste SVD with IGO-L / IGO-W / RSST

I wouldn't go into a SVD unless you wanted to start rebuilding because I wouldn't put any protank or clearomizer on a SVD

Why wouldn't you put a clearo or a pro tank on an svd?

IMO I wouldn't get something that's considered Advanced, MOD, or VW/VV device if I'm planning to use a protank or clearomizer with it.

If I wanted to use a protank or clearomizer I'd just get a regular battery with variable voltage. Simple stuff like the Ego-C Twist

Or anything "advanced, mod, or VW/VV" I would always strive to use a RBA or RDA

IMO I wouldn't get something that's considered Advanced, MOD, or VW/VV device if I'm planning to use a protank or clearomizer with it.

If I wanted to use a protank or clearomizer I'd just get a regular battery with variable voltage. Simple stuff like the Ego-C Twist

Or anything "advanced, mod, or VW/VV" I would always strive to use a RBA or RDA

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using a tank on a VW APV. With a mechanical yea I maybe see your point, but to say that as a blanket statement seems a little off. I have used my KPT 2 and Davides for months on my Vamo and the featured far surpass what a simple ego battery offers. I have them, both VV Egos and standard ones I use when appropriate (stealth vaping in a public place for instance), but still prefer my APV and have no desire to rebuild anything. I get clouds I want and only fill, occasionally pop in a new coil, and vape away. Not everyone wants to reinvent the wheel some people just want to not smoke ever again and the performance of a KPT 2 on an APV vs a standard VV Ego battery is beyond comparing imo. Plus you know battery life, resistance of your coil, batteries last longer. It's a much easier user friendly experience I think.

Sorry, I just think that's bad advice for a lot of people that come here seeking information. No offense intended.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using a tank on a VW APV. With a mechanical yea I maybe see your point, but to say that as a blanket statement seems a little off. I have used my KPT 2 and Davides for months on my Vamo and the featured far surpass what a simple ego battery offers. I have them, both VV Egos and standard ones I use when appropriate (stealth vaping in a public place for instance), but still prefer my APV and have no desire to rebuild anything. I get clouds I want and only fill, occasionally pop in a new coil, and vape away. Not everyone wants to reinvent the wheel some people just want to not smoke ever again and the performance of a KPT 2 on an APV vs a standard VV Ego battery is beyond comparing imo. Plus you know battery life, resistance of your coil, batteries last longer. It's a much easier user friendly experience I think.

Sorry, I just think that's bad advice for a lot of people that come here seeking information. No offense intended.

nope no offense taken. but I do see your point.

it's ultimately up to each individual on how to make vaping suit their needs/wants

and you are correct, having a vw/vv apv will make vaping better with tanks, so much better than standard ego batteries

my world so far only consisted of Ego-C Twists and a Mod, I am in search for a vw/vv device. How is your vamo?

Have to agree with the car dealer...I happily use KTP, Davides even minis on my APVs, we sell SVDs in the shop, and they work great with KTPs. I truly think your misinformed..

Now as far as mods go, I think are for the rebuilds RBA RDA etc, but even The Rixter has a KTP on top of a mod, Gold plated !!

The majority of what I vape with my MVP (which I think is more advanced than the SVD, not sure), and with my former Zmax, are KPT2s and a full sized Davide, and some evods, however, I'm going to start replacing the evods with glass tanks. Just because I have an APV doesn't mean I want to rebuild anything, I just prefer the variable wattage.

Vamos and other APVs have chip that does not read low or sub ohms, and yells short or no atty etc. that's why mods are best with rebuildable sub ohm stuff

very good to know!

my mod and my rba and rda give off too much vapor. its a pro and a con

i'd like something that I can vape casually, its possible that the thing I lack [vw/vv apv] is what I also need

so looks like I must get my hands on a apv with vw but also have a rba with like a 1.2ohm reading

very good to know!

my mod and my rba and rda give off too much vapor. its a pro and a con

i'd like something that I can vape casually, its possible that the thing I lack [vw/vv apv] is what I also need

so looks like I must get my hands on a apv with vw but also have a rba with like a 1.2ohm reading

I would suggest the SVD, the MVP 2, or the Tesla. For the Tesla, the best price I've found online was Discount Vapors, but you may have better luck. For the MVP2, the best price I found when I ordered it a few weeks ago was Coast2Coast. And Troy tells me the Tesla takes a beating as well. Heck, I had guy at a local B&M say he practically threw his MVP across the room at the wall and it still worked.

I really, really liked my Sigelei Zmax, but with both the Smoketech and Sigelei Zmaxes, they have a button problem that seems to be becoming more and more frequent, which is the entire reason mine got refunded. Even on the V5 of the sigelei, which has a complete new circuit board, because it incorporates functions of the MVP, the problem persists. Otherwise, I would have just gotten v5 of the zmax.

Spent some time with an SVD this afternoon with a KTP2, solid unit, well built...like the telescoping body also. Think I will get an early Xmas present!?!? Maybe.....

That's my next one, been trying to score one for around $50 with the extra tube, so far no luck.

Ok, I just wanted to make sure I was on the rite path THANKS!I pretty much made up my mind. Going itaste SVD & MVP 2, but I have to get that Vapor Zeus as we'll! GrimmGreen sold me a min into his review. How about juice's? I like dessert & fruity mostly....could you guys give me your top 5 vendors & why?

Ok, I just wanted to make sure I was on the rite path THANKS!I pretty much made up my mind. Going itaste SVD & MVP 2, but I have to get that Vapor Zeus as we'll! GrimmGreen sold me a min into his review. How about juice's? I like dessert & fruity mostly....could you guys give me your top 5 vendors & why?

Unicorn blood, endless summer, by fuzion. Strawberry fields by vapordudes.