This is a bit of a surprise

irwink

I've bought loads of computer parts from Newegg over the years. Used to be that's all they really did but they've been branching out to other consumer electronics in the last couple of years. Guess it was just a question of time.

Check this out: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0WW1023081

Edited by irwink

I'm wondering why it took so long... I was co-owner of a computer store and I had introduced E-Cigs into our store years ago. Just seemed like a perfect fit. We had a lot of smokers coming in, and being a smoker as well, saw the damage tar and residue from smoking did to computers.

I would much rather go into computer store than a head shop for this stuff as well.

Edited by Compenstine

I've bought loads of computer parts from Newegg over the years. Used to be that's all they really did but they've been branching out to other consumer electronics in the last couple of years. Guess it was just a question of time.

Check this out: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0WW1023081

Cool holder. The Home Depot model fits perfectly in the Jeep cup holder. About$4

Yeah, hubby was looking at what they carried a couple months ago, so when I was searching for my first APV, I looked there to see what they have, since that's where we get most of our computer stuff from.

They need a holder for an MVP.....except hubby won't give up one of the cup holders. One holds his coffee/soda, the other holds his phone and his Provari.

Edited by spydre