Vp-Pt Now On Sale

i really didnt need it but ordered one anyways :thumbsup: (total price with s/h was $76.94)

after using the puresmoker pt for the last few weeks, im dying for a 'high-powered' portable device. hope Jeso get the VP3 out soon, i dont want to have to buy 2 5-volt devices, his and someone elses.

Z

i really didnt need it but ordered one anyways :thumbsup: (total price with s/h was $76.94)

after using the puresmoker pt for the last few weeks, im dying for a 'high-powered' portable device. hope Jeso get the VP3 out soon, i dont want to have to buy 2 5-volt devices, his and someone elses.

Z

Ordered mine today. Can't wait.

If products keep coming out, I'm going to go broke.. I have a bunch of items I've only used a couple times because cooler items keep coming out!

Your absolutely right.I am ex guitar gear junkie and this easily is just as addicting with all the new stuff always coming out. I have to have oone though cause I don't have a 5 volt device,never tried one and it looks plain cool as hell to boot.

I'm ordering now.

Derek

I've got to have one! I have a VP2 and it ROCKS! :punk:

I pretty much quit using my Sticks because I love the VP2 so much. However, I just went into selfless mode and bought my dad a 510 from wordup so the VP-PT will have to wait until next paycheck. Man, that thing looks soooo cool!

Shaun/Chris when are you guys going to do a video review on it?

I realized that pay day is Tuesday and he's not shipping until Monday so I ordered one. Yipee! Got a green one, too! Kryptonite vaping!

Now what am I going to do with all this old stuff... :P

Edited by jmhester

I've been using the pre production vaprlife passthrough now for a week and I can say it's pretty amazing. I'm going to sell it in the Vapor Talk store so please take what I say with a grain of salt. I don't want to come off as biased. Jeso has really created a monster!

You have 2 choices when using the passthrough so I'll share my experiences so far.

First there is the option to use it in the wall socket thus giving you a full true 5 volts. Let me say this works GREAT when using the 510 atomizer or a 2 hole 801 atomizer. Using a 4 hole atomizer in my opinion is a little to strong. Because there is so much power you tend to get to much hot air with the 4 atomizer than you do vapor. However when using a 2 hole atomizer or a 510 atomizer the draw is just perfect. BIG clouds of Vapor.

Then we have the option to use via USB. If you have a new computer with USB 2.0 your going to get about 4.1 volts out of the computer. Just about any atomizer will work this way and let me tell you it's quite a hit. I would recommend this passthrough only to the more advanced heavy users. This is like sticking a turbo on your atomizer. :devil: MAKE SURE you keep your atomizers wet when using this thing. It really kicks the lamas ***, as they say :D

• 3 weeks later...

First there is the option to use it in the wall socket thus giving you a full true 5 volts. Let me say this works GREAT when using the 510 atomizer or a 2 hole 801 atomizer. Using a 4 hole atomizer in my opinion is a little to strong. Because there is so much power you tend to get to much hot air with the 4 atomizer than you do vapor. However when using a 2 hole atomizer or a 510 atomizer the draw is just perfect. BIG clouds of Vapor.

Then we have the option to use via USB. If you have a new computer with USB 2.0 your going to get about 4.1 volts out of the computer. Just about any atomizer will work this way and let me tell you it's quite a hit. I would recommend this passthrough only to the more advanced heavy users. This is like sticking a turbo on your atomizer. :devil: MAKE SURE you keep your atomizers wet when using this thing. It really kicks the lamas ass, as they say :D

I didn't like the draw with the 801 LB atty that I have from Arno. So I am looking for a 801 with 2 holes. I did email Arno and all his atomizers are 4 hole. I did a search and found some posts from a few months back discussing the difference between the 2 vs. 4 atomizer. From what I was able to gather, the dse 801's are 4 hole and the Janty Kissbox is a 2 hole. Is this correct? Will a Kissbox fit on the VP PT?