I hate plastic syringes >:(

I hate plastic syringes. :veryangry: I was doing up some flavors last night and the markings wore off my last syringe. I have been meaning to get some glass graduated cyilinders but always froget to add them to an order or they are out of stock. Well last night was a bust after just 3 mixes. E-fluid is a good paint remover when it comes to syringes. Today while I was out I went on search for some in local stores. Not a 1 to be had anywhere in the town I was in. Mind you I live in the sticks and the closest town is 30 miles away. Hobby Lobby is 100 miles. I know they have them. Needless to say I ordered some today and have to wait a week for them to arrive. I was hoping to atleast find a hobby store or a place that sells wine making stuff and get 1 to get me by till the new ones arrive in the mail. The last place I stopped was a medical supply store, not hoping forr much I went in and asked if they had any. I told them what I needed them for and mentioned the proble I had with the plastic syringes. The guy behind the counter said "hummm come with me..." He walked me back into the store room and asked if these would get me by... He handed 4, 5ml syringes and 1 60ml syringe. He then said here yeah go, no charge! I thanked the man with a hand shake and a smile and said that will get me by till I can order what I need.

Lesson learned:

There are still good people out there and if you are going to DIY fluid, don't go long without ordering glass graduates! :dizzy: