Batteries for my evic?

I found these batteries on ebay. They are a good deal and protected it seems. I dont have a micrometer to see the size of my current one. Will these work?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4pcs-Ultra-Fire-18650-3-7V-5000mAH-Lithium-Battery-Yellow-Fit-for-Electronic-/360712561558?pt=US_Rechargeable_Batteries&hash=item53fc24e396

I have not used ultra fire because a few vendors that I buy from specifically mention that they are not recommended for use in the mod the sell. They are 18650, and are cheap in price but from what I have read are not very good or reliable. If it were me, I would spend a few bucks more and get batteries that are recommended for use in your device.

I would not use them. Over the last few months and in life in general I have learned value supercedes price abd the two ideals are completely opposite. Just my opinion but I would never buy hardware on EBay when there are so many awesome reputable vendors with good prices.

A large percentage of the posts where people have problems are due to using subpar cheap products.

Anyone have a suggestion for a vendor?

I get my AW IMR 18650 2000 MAH from Sweet-Vapes for around $12. Brian at Veteran Vaper has E-Fest for about $9. You may be able to find a marginally cheaper price elsewhere but I do not mind paying a little bit to do business with a reputable vendor I trust completely.

No spydre there is no you have to use this or this. You can use unprotected or protected batteries in an APV. However do NOT use a protected battery in a mechanical. It will pop the protection circuit and then ultimately cause it to hard short.

Don't get me wrong Medic, but are you sure? I've specifically seen descriptions saying protected batteries won't work, or these brand batteries won't work.

Don't get me wrong Medic, but are you sure? I've specifically seen descriptions saying protected batteries won't work, or these brand batteries won't work.

Spydre I have used quite a few mods and apv's. I have used both types of batteries. Also... If you read up on the batteries and how they actually function... It would make more sense. :)

I don't trust super high mAh batteries, especially those made by ultrafire (or trustfire or some other Chinese companies). They are usually not the true mAh (you probably get 5000mAh total from 4 batteries).

My highest mAh batteries are Panasonic 3400mAh. My eVic came with Samsung 2600mAh. I also use AW and Efest. Efest is cheap and reliable. All are from myvaporstore and Sweet-Vapes

Plus, don't you have to use UNPROTECTED batteries in the evic?

Because of the size problem, I use all unprotected batteries. Protected batteries may not fit into my APVs. I use safety fuse with mechanical mod.

Edited by pdoan2006