Dripping And Driving

I spend my 12 hour work day in the car, is there a safe way to drip and drive. I've tried all the cart mods known and one I did myself (alcohol prep pad) they all taste burned afer a short time.

Is there a safe way to drip and drive?

I find it odd that sence I've started vaping that I like red lights!!

Lol i also have a pretty hard time dripping and driving. Dripping and driving a manual sports car sucks!! B) I havent found an easy way to do it either, my advice is to maybe buy a half dozen blank carts and fill them with juice before you start your day and keep them in an Altoids box or something :rofl:

I spend my 12 hour work day in the car, is there a safe way to drip and drive. I've tried all the cart mods known and one I did myself (alcohol prep pad) they all taste burned afer a short time.

OK. This is going to be the MOST politically incorrect post thats EVER been on VT. But JUST FOR FUN, Im taking bets on when the first Blonde gets ticketed for texting, dripping and driving ! Whos in ? :devil:

I also drive 10 hrs a day so I feel your pain. I recently came upon the pyramid tea bag mod and I find my carts (510) last much longer then normal, I'd go so far as to say 3 times as long. Also, certain juices last longer then others. VT mentha seems to last FOREVER in whatever you put it in, whereas word-up cola w/vg needs to be filled more often or the "funny" flavor shows up. Hope this helps you out a bit.

You I usually just steer my car with my knee while I drip but, I don't recommend that either. Dripping is a bit difficult when you're driving. I would suggest looking into getting and trying one of those "E-Dobbit's" or whatever they are called. This way when you need to drip you can just grab that and touch it down onto the atomizer real quick, you won't have to worry about accurately dripping on you atomizer. It may still be a little difficult with the "E-Dobbit" thing but, at least putting more liquid on your atomizer won't take as much concentration and will be waaaaaaayyyy faster.

If you decide to give it a try, please let us know how it goes. I would like to hear your feedback while trying it on the road.

Yep. I do what Sean does... steering with the knee and dripping, LOL. I really try to wait though until at a stop light, to be on the safer side. But I feel like a freakin druggie when the cars next to me see me dripping liquid into this black tube looking thing (my 510) ha ha ha

ha ha, yea red lights are good for something, huh!

OK. This is going to be the MOST politically incorrect post thats EVER been on VT. But JUST FOR FUN, Im taking bets on when the first Blonde gets ticketed for texting, dripping and driving ! Whos in ? :devil:

I'm in. I also think there would be bets on which one of the drippers will (I pray that u don't) gets into an accident. Watch statistics start comming out on this like with cell phones.

Why, back in the day we used to drive with one knee, shift with our elbow, open a beer in one hand and roll a joint in the other. And most of us never got caught, either.

:showoff:

I'm kidding, of course. Never could shift with my elbow worth a damn.

Well, I drip but still use carts. An 801 cart nicely filled will actually last a good long while for me. I take advantage of stops when I can, and can mostly avoid using my knee to drive except on those long stretches where knee-steering really doesn't present a problem. Yet, anyway.

:whistle:

Why, back in the day we used to drive with one knee, shift with our elbow, open a beer in one hand and roll a joint in the other. And most of us never got caught, either.

:showoff:

I'm kidding, of course. Never could shift with my elbow worth a damn.

Well, I drip but still use carts. An 801 cart nicely filled will actually last a good long while for me. I take advantage of stops when I can, and can mostly avoid using my knee to drive except on those long stretches where knee-steering really doesn't present a problem. Yet, anyway.

:whistle:

That may be a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much !

I can pretty much do it one handed with the Janty Stick but red lights are your friend!

I can see the ad in the future "Don't Drip and Drive". :lol:

I'm in. I also think there would be bets on which one of the drippers will (I pray that u don't) gets into an accident. Watch statistics start comming out on this like with cell phones.

Knocking on wood... rolleyes2.gif

I haven't tried this yet, but I thought of something that might work. Take a cartridge. Remove the filling. Add how ever many drops in the empty cartridge. Then put the rubber cab back on it. Prep a couple of these before you start your drive. Then while you're driving, just swap out the cartridge. I figure since there's no filling there, the liquid will just drip straight to the atomizer once you put it on. Like I said, I haven't tried this yet so I don't know how well it would work. Worth a shot though.

I also just drive with my knee, but only in light traffic... but also I'm surprised this has been recommended yet but..... OMG pull over to the side of the road for a quick 30 second fill up and move on... it doesn't cut off all that much time from driving, but well worth it not killing anyone or yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

What we need is a juice passthrough, untill then I guess I have to get DD ( designated dripper).

there is a guy buildin a juice box..aka...getto box...carlos49...he builds his own atty's got a pump and a 18650 battery i think not sure on the battery he on the vf forum :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

DD (designated dripper) :thumbsup:

Exactly what I need. I've survived 5 years toying around with my ipod while driving and haven't wrecked yet. Now vaping and driving is the latest challenge. Red lights are a blessing, but long freeway drives are the knee drive-drip times :thumbsdown: . I need to get one of those juiceboxes.

I would get a 12 volt usb adapter that delivers at least one amp and an 801 passthrough and use 302/KB attomizers and cartridges and forget the dripping while driving .You need one hand for the e-cigg and one for texting.That last line was me being silly.Please drive safely I don't want to start seeing on CNN about the idiots who killed people trying to drip and drive and how evil vaping is and it must be stopped now.