I got a few people into vaping

hawks78

My Dad and one of his friends told me to order them an ecig. They had both tried mine and liked it so I ordered them both two evods and two joytech 1000mAh batteries and two juices each.

Everything came in the mail yesterday so I got them together after I got off work and took them to "school" on how to use them and fill them and charging the batteries. I was really surprised how well they understood everything, it took my Dad 4 years to learn how to text . So far everything seems to be going good I went and checked on my Dad today to see if he was still good and he told me he had only had 3 or 4 analogs all day which is amazing cause on a normal day it would have been at least a pack.

I've only been vaping a week and have already converted a friend who's now on her third day analog free and her husband is playing around some with hers and is considering making the switch. My dad has been a smoker since he was 8 (he's 57 now) and is total skeptic thinks it won't work and I will be back on the analogs in two months. So being the loving daughter I am I turned it into a bet. If by dec 1st I'm still analog free I get to break bad with his credit card and set him up with a kick butt starter kit and an upgraded kit for me plus a massive (and oh will it be) juice order so we can find him a perfect juice. I love my fathers inability to turn down a bet since he thinks hes never wrong (gotta love that irish blood). When I win you guys can help me shop!

It's a great feeling :)

I converted all of my friends and the best success story is my friend's mother who smoked 2 packs a day for 30+ years switched over and hasn't looked back. And her husband said, "Yeah right, if you quit cigs, I'll quit drinking." And he did. They're saving thousands a month now, which is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't take credit for this, but I found out today that my cousin's husband (cousin in law?), who lives 1/2 a state away from me picked up an e-cig this weekend (sounds like an ego with a generic clearo tank) and is so far so good on not smoking. Not tempted to pick up an analog. He has a lot of co-workers that vape, but I offered any help I could as far as info if there was something they didn't know.