What was your first device?

I started with a Joye 510 kit. If I recall, the eGo wasn't out yet. I used the 510 for about 2 weeks or so before moving on to mods. LOL!

I actually used the Joye 510 pen style for quite a while. Once I got some of the extended life (long) batts the time between charges became at least tolerable. Of course I had several to rotate through. Once I got an eGo I stayed with them for months. I still use them for work since they're more discreet than my mods.

started with v2's which i still use as they are very discrete.

i fill the carts myself.

have 2 regular auto batts plus 2 360 mah push buttons from myvaporstore.

have added a generic ego 600 mah starter kit using a ce4,and back up generic 600mah batt and

ce4 tanks.

latest additions are a ego c and t passthrough with iclear ce5 tanks.

the last being the best set up so far.

regards

mike

Ah... the glorious 'Penstyle 801'... I remember thinking to myself that it was a freakin' vapor makin' machine too! Then quickly to the Joye 510's, 901's, and eGo's. After the first year or 2 of vaping the mod's finally hit the scene. Glad we aren't living in those days anymore to be honest... those darn 801 atty's always leaked on me too if the slightest over-dripping occurred.

I still remember watching Chris and his sidekick Sean doing the videoss of all those 'amazing' atomizers too! I think those were some of the very 1st YouTube videos that I watched about e-cigs. That was freakin' some funny stuff right there! It's too bad you two didn't last too long before going your separate ways... it was certainly entertaining stuff that made me laugh every time I watched one. Those days are sadly missed by many of us that were here in the beginning Chris... as I'm sure others would agree!

Sorry Chris.. but I gotta do it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7p3icoWKQI&list=PL898EBC7A25B5C6A0

Edited by DAYVAPE

Mine are the custom HH.357 spec Hybrid versions at 2.0 ohm from the Avid Vaper at $24.99 each. I now have five of them in my arsenal. They are by far the very best atomizers I have ever tried and I've tried quite a few. The difference in draw, flavor, vapor, and just overall performance runs circles around any atomizer I've used in the past. Just recently I tried one of the others and it just didn't do it for me anymore. The price is much higher than others, I agree, but to me it's more than worth it. After trying these -- even if it cost double the price -- I'd still buy them. They're that good. :)

You just gotta try 'em for yourself before you can understand why someone would pay the extra dough for 'em.

gallery_15088_188_17591.jpg

Edited by Rixter