To Boge or Not to Boge?

I realize I'm going kind of backwards to the trend of what most people are using to vape, but I find myself wanting to try out the whole boge-carto-tank thing once pay day is here. I've had pretty bad luck with my last few orders of clearomizers (including the Kanger T3S I got last week. It was ok at the start but I'm starting to be less impressed.) I have some boge 510's that I'm vaping on now, and they're not half bad. The topping off thing is getting to be a pain, which is why I'm thinking of going the tank route. They also seem to be pretty cost effective, even the pre-punched cartos. Just so I know I'm getting the right stuff, I'm going to need one (or two) of these

http://www.vaporbeast.com/Boge-F16-Carto-Tank-2-4-ohm-5-mL-Polished-p/62-0129-006.htm

and a bunch of these?

http://www.vaporbeast.com/Boge-F16-Pre-Punched-Tank-Cartomizer-1-6-2-0-ohm-p/62-0130-003.htm

The carto's are able to be replaced, right? So if I order LR cartos I'll get that big low-resistance cloud of vapor lol?

One thing I've noticed about the 510's I'm using now is the flavor does seem a bit weak. I have a variable voltage battery on the way. Is it possible to improve flavor with a change in voltage? I usually only use low resistance stuff... love those big clouds ;) Any help from those more experienced would be appreciated :)

The Kanger T2 is a workhorse. Delivers great flavor and virtually no fussing and problems other than switching out the coil once in a while. They are inexpensive and easy to find. Recommend 1.8 with standard battery, 2.2 or 2.5 with variable voltage.

I don't have much experience with boge cartos but others do and I'm sure you will see some help there. The boge tanks and cartos you linked are popular and do deliver flavor. Most of the vape bars in my area use them as testers.

Variable voltage is almost a must to optimize flavor and vapor. Only takes a little experimenting to dial it in no matter what you have on top. There definitely is a sweet spot for voltage on any device. I now keep my standard batteries as pretty much back up because its tough to go back after you've used variable.

Hope that helps a little bit

Edited by Bebop12

Boge LR cartos is all I use , well mostly. I just like the way they taste! You can go thru a lot of them however. I use at least 18 to 20 a month and that number is growing. Trying new juices makes it expensive. I am thinking about a drip setup to use for trial of new juices.

The cartos are a really awesome way to go!