Help!

crazyb3e

So I tried the Melon Baller from Mount Baker Vapor and the floral taste was just to strong for me. So I cleaned out my iClear 30 (I washed it out and dry burned it) and replaced the liquid with Citrus that I bought from FastTech. The floral taste is still there!!!!! Is there any way to get it out or am I stuck with it? Should I just buy a new coil head?

It may take a while to get the taste out. That said, those iClear 30s have long wicks in them so they may retain the other flavor for quite some time if not forever.

How well did you wash the wicks? I would try soaking them in either Everclear or vodka for several hours and then dry overnight. That might help get the other flavor out. Just a thought... :)

What Tam said, or bite the bullet and replace the head. I know with the Kanger coils (PT, Evod, Davide) they are cheap enough to replace. I don't know about how much your heads are to replace. BUT, you'll have the same problem getting the citrus taste out as well.

Edited by spydre

I finally washed some coils and they came out like new! This is what I did maybe it will help

I now keep a cup of alcohol on my tank maintenance- filling station. When a coil starts to gunk up, I drop it in the cup. I swish them around daily until I get 4-5 coils in there. Then I rinse them with hot hot water several times, put them back in alcohol to soak for a couple days, rinse very well with hot water and let dry for a couple days. I used two yesterday that I cleaned and they were just like new, no remnants of the old flavor in there.

I generally only get 2-4 tanks out of a coil till it tastes funny to me, so it doesnt take long to get 4-5 coils in the cup.

Edited by bcartervol98

I finally washed some coils and they came out like new! This is what I did maybe it will help

I now keep a cup of alcohol on my tank maintenance- filling station. When a coil starts to gunk up, I drop it in the cup. I swish them around daily until I get 4-5 coils in there. Then I rinse them with hot hot water several times, put them back in alcohol to soak for a couple days, rinse very well with hot water and let dry for a couple days. I used two yesterday that I cleaned and they were just like new, no remnants of the old flavor in there.

I generally only get 2-4 tanks out of a coil till it tastes funny to me, so it doesnt take long to get 4-5 coils in the cup.

Finally.....

Btw HAPPY 5 MONTHS BCARTER!!

Thanks man! A year ago if you told me I would be over 5 months without smoking a cigarette I would have bet and given stupid odds lol. What a difference in my life this has been!

I always remember cuz I started 4/20. I no longer state when I quit stinkies. I state when I started Vaping. I think it's a more positive day to remember. I tell myself " if the car dealer can do it, anybody can" !!!!!!! With ya I never thought life would feel this good again.....