Vivi Nova

Suzicube

I have been using a tank with a single coil cartomizer 3.0 ohm and decided to go with the Vivi Nova because the cartos I was using didn't last much longer than three days before I had to switch them out.

I have a few questions about the Vivi Nova. (V2)

The clearomizer came with three coil units that they say are "optional". The clearomizer came with one already on the unit. The three coil units are 1.9 ohm, 2.4 ohm and 2.8 ohm. I can't tell which one is which. Is there markings on them?

So my questions are:

1. What are the difference in the Ohms and why would the kit come with three different ones?

2. Do I have to have the coil unit on the clearomizer? What happens if I don't and what is the difference.

3. What voltage should I vape at with this unit. I have both a vision spinner and a Ego C Twist.

Sorry if the answers are obvious. I'm still pretty clueless even though I've been vaping for almost a year now.

Edited by Suzicube

1. What are the difference in the Ohms and why would the kit come with three different ones?

2. Do I have to have the coil unit on the clearomizer? What happens if I don't and what is the difference.

3. What voltage should I vape at with this unit. I have both a vision spinner and a Ego C Twist.

Sorry if the answers are obvious. I'm still pretty clueless even though I've been vaping for almost a year now.

1 the differences are self explanatory, they come with three different ohms only cuz different strokes for different folks. Some like 1.8 ohm n a 3.7 batt. Or a 2.5 on a APV.they are marked on the side of the base.

2 Yes, it won't work...and that's the difference .

3. Always start low and gradually turn it up till you find your sweet spot.

• 6 months later...

My supplier sent me one of these by accident so I decided to try it out anyway.

Filled up the tank and started vaping. Tasted burnt and dry. Got around to taking out the coil and noticed that the wick was loosely wrapped by the coil.

So I rebuilt the coil using 32 gauge kanthal and 3.5 mm silica wick at 2 ohms.

Definitely started vaping with better flavor but this tank still seems to fall short of the quality of flavor and vapor that a KPT normally puts out.

Would not suggest this to a friend.

Edited by Tom74

Yea not a fan at all of the Vivi Nova but some seem to like them. I much prefer Davide Minis, which arent that mini at 2.5ml. By far the best flavor of any tank I have tried. One long term member of the forum said they were the closest thing to the taste of dripping they ever tried. I now have 12 in rotation lol. My KPT 2s have almost gotten shelved for them again although I still use the KPTs.

Yea not a fan at all of the Vivi Nova but some seem to like them. I much prefer Davide Minis, which arent that mini at 2.5ml. By far the best flavor of any tank I have tried. One long term member of the forum said they were the closest thing to the taste of dripping they ever tried. I now have 12 in rotation lol. My KPT 2s have almost gotten shelved for them again although I still use the KPTs.

Huh, I guess im going to have to take a look into those Davide Minis tanks. Thanks!