Eliquids sitting in the CE4+ Clearomizer

OK...I have to admit I have gone a little overboard on liquids and when I got my shipment, I got a little excited and I wanted to try them all...like right now!

Soooo, I filled about 10 clearomizers so I could try them all. Then I really thought about it and realized that the ones I did not like as much would sit in the clearomizer for a while.

So my question is...is there a problem with not vaping right away and leaving a clearomizer filled for an extended period of time? Is there a limit to how long they can be left filled and not used?

I am wondering now if I need to prepare to lose those and just chalk this up to a learning experience by an over eager newbie :)

Hi BobbieGirl

If kept out of extremes they should be good for quite a while. I personally have not noticed a difference in quality if they sit for weeks. That's just my personal preference. I consider the juice stale after a couple of months. The bigger issue might be the juice drying out on the wick over time or the Clearomizer "adopting" that flavor permanently if not cleaned out.