Really

Quite frustrated. So I said all my coils were burnt out because of my juice. I think that's why. So I ordered new coils from the market because it looked a little cheaper. Well u wanna know why!?!

Because there selling singles not the pack so for four with shipping I could have got 10 from another site. Really!?! Oh man I have the worst luck lately with vapeing. Thankfully I'm getting new juice from a guy who wants my used coils.

Any way I don't know if I want to keep using my pro tanks. I'm going to try it with my new juice but I am going to order different tanks to see what I like best.

Sorry For Rambling

Jess

Jessica- are u SURE it's the juice? It just doesn't make sense. That PT2 should be a solid performer. I dont recall if you gave specific info about your juice and vaping habits

Pg/vg mix?

Chain vaping? Time between vapes?

Battery used? Variable voltage??

Jessica- are u SURE it's the juice? It just doesn't make sense. That PT2 should be a solid performer. I dont recall if you gave specific info about your juice and vaping habits

Pg/vg mix?

Chain vaping? Time between vapes?

Battery used? Variable voltage??

Pg/vg says 70/30 it's high caliber e juice (it's the only one that burns them out) ran out of my other juices except one. Been using the one for 2 days same coil no bad taste.

Some times I will vape 5 6 times in 5 min but just depends.

I use the eVod battery that came with my starter kit not sure volt need to check.

This juice gets gunked up within a hour it's no good and my favorite flavor. I'm getting new juice from a guy on here for my coils and this juice.

I know my local cape shop sells all the pieces to the pro tank 2 individually, if you don't have a cape shop I would just try some "O" rings from home depot or something. They might be too thick though.

Vape not cape.... Dang auto correct... Lol

I will prob call some on line shops to see if they have them. Or send my brother to a shop before he comes to visit. I still have my mini pro & I'm going to order different tanks.

Now that i think about it, i did have a juice one time that had a very spicy peppery taste that was very much like a burnt taste. And once it got into the coil you could never get it out.

Maybe it is something in the flavoring?

Now that i think about it, i did have a juice one time that had a very spicy peppery taste that was very much like a burnt taste. And once it got into the coil you could never get it out.

Maybe it is something in the flavoring?

I'm thinking it is it has to be. It's just a strawberry juice. But the guy I'm swapping with is making me strawberry to replace it ;)