Beginning to wonder what Mod I want-Suggestions?

Mt3s have a large, knurled base, davides are smaller and smooth, like KPT minis, the new bases that Kanger is putting out are a little different, but haven't had time to try it out yet....

Have you seen Vamo v4? V2 body, V3 logic, doesn't look like a big screw!

Mt3s have a large, knurled base, davides are smaller and smooth, like KPT minis, the new bases that Kanger is putting out are a little different, but haven't had time to try it out yet....

Have you seen Vamo v4? V2 body, V3 logic, doesn't look like a big screw!

Ahh, your talking mt3s, my bad, I'm looking at my t3s and thinking your crazy, lol

This may address all your concerns. Might be a little higher than expected (kick not included) but its built like a tank and it could be the only mod you might need for a long time.

I'm gonna get this one as well and its been getting great reviews.

Sorry I forgot the link. http://shop.hotvapes.com/BombShell-Stinger_c41.htm

I was looking at videos for the Tesla. Kanger products wont fit it altho it has ego threads. The thing is thick too. and big. built like russian rocket. "if we are impressed with it You will be impressed with it!" A real battle ready monster.

Like they expect you to drop it! LOL

Busardo and others just hate the buttons on top of the screen. You supposedly cant use the buttons to adjust voltage or anything without covering the display. But it is pretty.

Yep its a tuff little silver bullet like device. Im finding tho it's price is almost the same as those with VV/VW. If I could have several mods sitting around that might be one of them. I have the iTaste VV, and a couple of stick batteries 9 (ego) so this doesnt seem like what I need at this time. I think I need 16500 series batteries as I vape like a 1880's locomotive moving west on new track!

I also found a Vamo version 5? How to keep the vamo versions srtaight! Its pretty cheap at $39.95 at http://www.fairy-gift.com/vamo-v5-p-62.html

Seems like a nice mod and can go 16550 or 2x 16350 or just 1x16350 for a shorter tube. cute. VV/VW of course also.

I think the V5 difference is just that it is a 4 with a top cap that comes off for some reason I dont get. (shrug)

Seems Busardo likes the vamo line so it could be a safe purchase. whatcha think?

Oh and yes this is in china also. Shenzhen. so it should be OK if I get the batteries locally.

Edited by Thesheepdog

I also found a Vamo version 5? How to keep the vamo versions srtaight! Its pretty cheap at $39.95 at http://www.fairy-gift.com/vamo-v5-p-62.html

Seems like a nice mod and can go 16550 or 2x 16350 or just 1x16350 for a shorter tube. cute. VV/VW of course also.

I think the V5 difference is just that it is a 4 with a top cap that comes off for some reason I dont get. (shrug)

Seems Busardo likes the vamo line so it could be a safe purchase. whatcha think?

Oh and yes this is in china also. Shenzhen. so it should be OK if I get the batteries locally.

I've been eyeballing the Vamo lately although I really don't need one. My eVic is my favorite device with the Sigelei Zmax telescope comng in second.

The point of my post is that the Vamo looks like a solid device with good reviews and a nice feature set for cheap. I may go ahead and pull the trigger on one just to satisfy the 'I wants' for awhile.

Ok I found it at 45$ comes with 2 batteries and charger. BUT it comes from fast tech which means I may not see it. I wouldnt order from there unless and until I found out if their customs is going to release them to ship.

I guess I should have been looking sooner. Well, we will see I guess. Thanks all.

What you could do is order the mod itself from Fastech, but then go to someplace like RTD Vapors (someplace stateside) to order the batteries. Or on the other hand, see what kind of price Discount Vapers is running. I just wouldn't want to pay for shipping from China if I didn't have to - or wait that long for it, I'm impatient, it's hard enough for me to wait a week for some of my juice orders (*ahem* Vape Dudes).

I personally like my Sigeli Zmax, and it's both eGo and 510 threaded. But at DV it's $75 for version 3 (telescoping). DV has the Smoketek Zmax for $70, but it's not as heavy duty as the Sigeli, from everything that I've seen.

Hubby has a Provari, but that is 510, it's, I think, even twice what my Zmax cost.

The company is Shenzhen. They are manufacturers. I have purchased small things from them. 2x 650mah batteries for like $10 in a travel kit. Shipping was extra and was more than the item I bought. It turned out I spent almost as much as if I have purchased it from a local. Shipping from China is big.

well that may not be true after all. I just did a check out to see what shipping would be usps to florida from china. $10 shipping.

Thats not too bad actually. They must be getting their act together better. That would still make the item $49.99 which is only a very few dollars off locals here in the US.

No I have not ordered from fairy gift but I have ordered from fast tech and have had no issues.

I've been reading elsewhere that some folks are experiencing issues with Fast Tech shipments being held up for some reason. I've not paid much attention to the details as it doesn't affect me. I'm still not ready to order direct from China just to save a few bucks. But that's me.

Sigelei 8W. Fully mechanical, so there's no shut off time, and no circuitry or solder to fail on you. This device not only accepts 510, but also has a removable cap for eGo-threaded devices.

There is a locking ring on the fire button, so there is no chance it will fire in your pocket. And if you aren't going to be using rebuildable atomizers, there is no reason to worry about battery safety issues outside of what you would normally worry over with a regulated device.

If you're still wetting yourself because it's one of those evil mechanical mods your parents keep warning you about, you can get a mod fuse pretty cheap.