does "speed steeping" really work?

Ive read of ppl steeping in warm water and some in microwave (the latter I will probably not be trying) but question is does it really work or will it "kill" the juice?

The "put it into a ziplock baggie, get as much air out, put into very hot water and let sit" method of steeping has worked for me. :)

Put the cap on the bottle, put bottle into baggie, put baggie into hot water.

The baggie is only so the label on the bottle doesn't get wet. If you don't care, then you can just put the bottle in the water directly. I usually let it sit until the water cools, vape it, if it tastes good/better, then I call it good. If it needs to steep more, then I get more hot water (not boiling), and do it again.

It doesn't always work, though. There are some juices that only steep well with time. YMMV.

Edited by Tameiki

You can also take a look into ultrasonic cleaners. Ultrasonic waves shake the fluid so well that in a matter of hours of ultrasonic shaking you can get months equivalent of steeping. Water that is too hot can have negative impacts on the flavoring and the nicotine so I would aay "heat can help but shaking and time play bigger roles and heat can be detrimental. "

yep. I buy usually from juicers who untrasonically steep. Greenman advertises that he does every bottle sold. I dont know what if anything Vape Dudes does but I adore their juices.

I have found some flavors of Vape dudes I didnt care for, but nothing that was vile chemical tastes. They are my goto guys for now.

I have done the hot water method on my juices that seemed like there was an alcohol or pepper after taste to them and it worked great! lid off the bottle - bottle into a little bit of super hot water (just enough that the bottle doesn't topple over and spill) let it sit til it cools... if it still smells or tastes the same i did it again. usually on a small bottle it only needs to 'hot water steep' for 1 - 3 cycles! This is just my opinion though... i am still pretty new at this. i am an info junkie when it comes to this stuff though... i read and read and read!!! lol