Southern Illinois vaper

Jstorm

Hi all. Been lurking for about a month now. My wife and I have been vaping for two and a half years, but never stopped smoking, until 4 weeks ago. I started out with 510's, moved up to the ego c two years ago, then to the Ego T. I am currently using Evods on Ego T batteries, as well as an Ego Twist, a Vision Spinner, and an Apollo VV. I am rebuilding my coils because I'm a) cheap, B) finds it adds a different dimension to the whole process. We decided to quit now because we are getting ready to spend a week in the Rockies, and wanted to be able to breathe. I smoked for over 34 years, and am still dealing with daily cravings, but I think it is more psychological than physical. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Jim

The entire town of Estes Park was flooded for three days, there are only three roads in and out of EP, and two are complete wipeouts, the last road is Trail Ridge, that goes thru the park, and adds three hours to the drive from Denver I have relatives that own Fun City in EP putt putt, bumpber cars Arcades etc. they have over 20 inches of muck and tons of debris, looks like they have to rebuild most of the place..

I would suggest a trip to Telluride area this time instead. The SW corner of Colorado is the most beautiful in the first place...

We cancelled our trip on Friday. We are going to the Breckinridge area instead. Estes needs tourists right now like it needs more rain. The city have banned all visitors for the foreseeable future, and the national park is closed.

We cancelled our trip on Friday. We are going to the Breckinridge area instead. Estes needs tourists right now like it needs more rain. The city have banned all visitors for the foreseeable future, and the national park is closed.

Good choice, J. Sorry you had to change your plans, but Breckinridge is gorgeous too. :)