Best E Cig with rebuildable tank

Jaxson

Hello,

I have been using a V2 Cig since 6/14/13. I don't know a lot about e cigs so I was hoping someone with more knowledge could answer a question for me. I am tired of the expense of constantly buying new cartridges and liquimax blanks which is what other websites call tanks I believe.

What is the best e cig to purchase that has a rebuildable tank? They have wicks and a coil I believe? From what I have hard it is cheaper to rebuld than to buy new ones. As you can tell by my questions I really am clueless. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jaxson

theres a lot of them to choose from, I prefer bottom coil clearomizers. my favorite is the Davide mini, the cost $12 to $15 each, the T3s is another good one and is around $5. Everyones different though, so get a few opinions to help with your decision.

For someone fairly new to vaping I'd suggest getting a Vision Spinner battery, either a 900 or 1300 mAh for size. This is variable voltage so you can turn it up until you hit your sweet spot on the juice. Then, like Wizard, I'd go with an Anyvape Davide mini for the tank. It's got replaceable coils so you can change those out. The coils come in different ohms, 1.8 ohm for a hotter vape, 2.2 for middle of the road, 2.5 for a cooler vape. You can go up and down on the voltage with your battery depending on what your juice likes.

For juice I'd go with EC Blend, Vape Dudes, or Fusion. These are very popular with many forum members here. A 50 PG/50 VG blend is a good starting point. More VG = slightly sweeter juice, more vapor, smoother vape, thicker juice (too thick and it could gum up your coil faster). More PG = better flavor carrier, thinner juice, more throat hit.

Ask lots of questions. There are good people here on the forum and you'll get lots of different opinions and recommendations. Vaping is a very personal thing. What works for one may not work for you so it's a lot of trial and error. :)