Juice Descriptions

keenan

Heres one that would help me out. Im still a noobie in the juice dept. I know the obvious flavors, i.e. Camel, Marlboro, etc. But now that I have my tastebuds back, Some of the Juice names dont really explain what they are. The only one I really know is 555, cuz I bought from Arno after he explained it to me. And obviously anything with mint or fruit in the description is easy enuff. But stuff like RY3 or RY4 and things like that, I have NO idea if its something I would like. Is there a "Juice Dictionary" anywhere, or could we make on up ? Sometimes I feel like Im in a French Restaurant, and I SOOO dont want any snail.

Is there a list anywhere with all the RY# flavors? Or are the RY# flavors old school now?

These descriptions are from the Janty USA website. I guess it all breaks down to how sweet you want it. :)

RY2 - A heavy tobacco base flavor that is slightly less sweet than our famous RY4 blend and adds a bit of "Spice".

RY3 - A heavy tobacco base flavor that is slightly less sweet than our famous RY4 blend.

RY4 - Our #1 selling flavor. A bold tobacco base with hints of caramel and vanilla. Will satisfy the original tobacco lover as well as the sweet fans!

Janty USA

These descriptions are from the Janty USA website. I guess it all breaks down to how sweet you want it. :)

RY2 - A heavy tobacco base flavor that is slightly less sweet than our famous RY4 blend and adds a bit of "Spice".

RY3 - A heavy tobacco base flavor that is slightly less sweet than our famous RY4 blend.

RY4 - Our #1 selling flavor. A bold tobacco base with hints of caramel and vanilla. Will satisfy the original tobacco lover as well as the sweet fans!

Janty USA

I've had all the RY flavors except 1 and I can tell you this, RY2 and RY3 are nothing like RY4. RY3 is almost "fruity" tasting to me.

I've had all the RY flavors except 1 and I can tell you this, RY2 and RY3 are nothing like RY4. RY3 is almost "fruity" tasting to me.

I have only tried the RY4 and only purchased it for comparison to the Dulcis. Flavors are funny, they will taste different for each person. I would chose Dulcis over the RY4. I bought a popular watermelon flavor and it tasted nothing like watermelon. To me it tasted like sugar water.