I have a flavor request if anyone cares to tackle it.

Hellecat

A copy of my favorite cocktail, The Farmer's Daughter. Its mix is three fresh strawberries, three sweet basil leaves muddled together with a dash of simple syrup , squeezed with a quarter of a lemon and a shot of top shelf vodka.

Well I can't taste the vodka, but if someone could come up with a reasonably similar vape ...

I would buy a sample first obviously and then most likely a 30ml bottle. Repeatedly if it would be as good as I want it to be, that would be an all day vape .

Well helle let me look around and see if I can find those flavors. They have lots of floral vapes so I don't see why basil leaves wouldn't fall in that category. :)

cant remember where i seen basil but it is available as a juice. that company also carried pizza and hickory smoked flavors.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

• 4 months later...

I'm almost positive that I could do this flavor but the person that posted it hasn't posted in a long time. :( If They decide to post I would let them test the flavor till I got it right....

As I just started your Apple cider, and started seeing new england in october, that stuff is fantastic! Review forthcoming.... I've been wanting a Sazerac..forever....Classic Cocktail from NOLA originally made with rye whiskey and absinthe...kinda pluid and whiskey from ecf.. I'd pay 2 bucks a ml for that stuff.. Google it and let me know..

I'll look into that Troy :) No guaranties, but I will let you test the flavor till I get it right. Put a post in my forum so I can keep track of flavor request. I won't charge that much, LOL It will depend on what I need to hunt down to create the right flavor. Or if I have to create the flavorings my self. It would either go into the Signature Line or the Original Line of Juice.