FDA to ban online e cigarette sales!

Christopher

I think the problem with the bottles you sent me was all your fault....extra flavor shots don't work in all recipes! And if ther flavors are all that, why you messing with it?

Trying things. It's just experimenting and in general I like a lot of flavor. I was also using plastic tanks when I made that order and extra flavor was more important then. I also order 70-30 instead of the VapeDudes standard 50-50 but am experimenting with that too. Like I said I have ordered a ton of liquid since starting and generally have liked extra flavor in those I liked.

I just wish there was somewhere to taste before I buy that I trust their liquids in my area too. Would have saved me probably close to a grand these last 4 months lol. There is one shop opening soon I am anxious to visit called Vintage Vapors.

Troy like you I want to help those that are starting out. Help them save their own life like I feel like I have done with my own.

I can totally relate to wanting to help someone kick ash. In fact, although profit is certainly a driving factor, helping others do what I have done is a passion for me. However, having said that, I won't help them put chemicals into their bodies that are created under no regulation at all. Again, that's just me...

I can totally relate to wanting to help someone kick ash. In fact, although profit is certainly a driving factor, helping others do what I have done is a passion for me. However, having said that, I won't help them put chemicals into their bodies that are created under no regulation at all. Again, that's just me...

Profit? 10 bones and a 40% disc ain't no profit. But the dogs get to eat!

Rather than Banning it completely,their should be some strict rules and regulation on sales.as e-cig is less dangerous then normal cig,

but yes regulations are not strict at the moment so its better to make some strict rules and regulations rather than banning it completely.

Keep in mind that is 5ml between 2 people. A lot if people on here claim to vape 5-6ml per day alone. I do not see how it is possible.

And please do not mistake my questions as sarcasm or intended to belittle the AEMSA at all. As someone who runs businesses in a very highly regulated environment I understand fully the need for standards and accountability to those standards. I read theirs earlier and agree fully with them. I just do not think it needs to be assumed those on that list are the only ones adhering to rigid standards with their production. As Troy said above, I am certain there are fees some do not want to pay. Being in the automotive industry there are literally dozens of rating agencies that will certify you for a fee and you can promote the certification. I am 100% all for requirements to meet standards for liquid production and that it needs to be uniform across the industry. I guess my bigger point is until there is uniformity with regards to standards and requirement under law to meet those standards being on or not being on this list means less to me than my own research and reputation amongst the vaping community.

Yeah, I, myself, go through a lot on any given day - but that's keeping up with my habits on the analogs. I was a 2 ppd smoker - IF I was always smoking with hubby, smoking when he smoked (we would share a pack of analogs), except for when I got up in the middle of night, if I got up earlier than him, stayed up later than him, or he would leave,taking the pack with him, and leaving x amount of analogs for me. If I got up in the middle of the night, and usually that was twice, I'd have an analog both times. If I got up earlier than him, or later than him, I would close to chain smoke because, depending on what I was doing, if I was at the computer or playing with my phone, as they would burn at least half of it without me smoking it. And I smoked more when I was in higher amounts of pain or during anxiety attacks (it was either smoke or eat).

So now, vaping, well, it's easy to go through the juice as it's just there, to pick up anytime. And again, more stress, more anxiety, the more I hit it. In the car, rather than essentially using landmarks to determine when I light up, I do a lot of frequent hits. I need to get better about that, but it is what it is, for right now.

Right now, I have the standard ego starter battery, but my sigeli zmax will be here on Wednesday. Depending on which flavor, I either vape 18 or 15 mg. The storefront that we buy our 618, the french vanilla, the milk chocolate, and cinnamon bun, at doesn't normally keep 16 or 14 mg in stock, so in addition to having to add the flavor boost on the 618, they would have to mix up the nicotine amount special, so we haven't dropped on that yet.

Right now, I have the standard ego starter battery, but my sigeli zmax will be here on Wednesday. Depending on which flavor, I either vape 18 or 15 mg. The storefront that we buy our 618, the french vanilla, the milk chocolate, and cinnamon bun, at doesn't normally keep 16 or 14 mg in stock, so in addition to having to add the flavor boost on the 618, they would have to mix up the nicotine amount special, so we haven't dropped on that yet.

Since you are using what I believe is a fairly larger than normal amount of liquid, you may want to try uping the nic. The highest nic we carry is 24mg but, we stock all 120 flavors in 0mg, 8mg, 16mg and 24mg. Of course, however, the quality of the liquid (that means all ingredients), as well as, the pg/vg ratio play a significant role toward satisfying the nic craving.

Ahead of CASAA's important meeting with the FDA next week, please would you take part in their vaping survey? It only takes a few minutes and will seriously help CASAA to paint the full picture of worldwide vaping.

Hi folks... We, the vaping community, are in a constant battle to keep our right to vape without huge taxes and overreaching government regulations. While we believe some form of regulation is both appropriate and necessary, we know how over intrusive the government can be.

Please take a few minutes to participate in the survey. Follow CASSA on facebook and support them in any way you can. After all, it is our rights they are fighting for..

Kind regards to all.

E-Cloud Vapes