Noob

rcoe

Hello all. 6 days analog free and have some questions. I'm a former smoker and tobacco chewer with a pretty strong nicotine addiction. I started with a tobacco flavored juice @ 18 mg and am finding myself craving nicotine bad. I'm using this thing constantly. Should I expect a "replacement" of my analog nicotine or is it normal to crave it?

Also the juice is 70/30 pg/vg. Vapor seems moderate and I'm not to concerned about throat hit. Would 50/50 diminish throat hit and increase vapor?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

If you were a heavy user and/or smoked full flavor, I wouldn't start with anything under 24 mg, or even the next step higher, if your store carries it. That's why you are hitting the thing constantly, and if you aren't satisfying the nic craving, you might just go back to analogs, or use analog in between, and you don't want that. Plus, with chew, you are used to getting a more constant flow of nicotine, right? That's another reason you are hitting it so often, I would think.

Yes, changing over from 75/25 to 50/50 would change both the throat hit and vapor, and you would lose some flavor as well.

Hey welcome,

Not sure what your using a some devices work better.and how many stinkies a day...but the first couple weeks is trying at least. The ECig will replace the nic, but ther are many other addictive chems in stinkies, and your craving those also. HANG IN THERE, IT WORKS ! Ask anyone in here....

I was a carton a week for more than 3 decades, full flavor American Spirit Pireque Blacks. I started with 24 mg months ago and now just starting 18mg, and I can feel the difference. So most days it's back on 24s .

Drink water like a whale, dehydration make it not so pleasant , get you some 24 , a good rig, and a lanyard hang that thing around your neck and everytime you get the itch, puff, for the first month it was like constant for me, now much less...

Nicotine isn't the demon, it's the other crap that greedy bastards put in those analogs to really get you hooked. Couple weeks your gonna feel so much better

Thanks for all the responses. Y'all are on top of it.

I don't know the brand. It was referred to as a pass through with a clear tank? When I say I'm a noob, I really mean noob.

I stopped by DFW Vapors and got a couple diff juices w 24mg. Wow. The quality diff of the juice is amazing.

Thanks again.

You have what looks to be and eGo style battery with a CE5 style clearomizer.

Do you know if you can replace the coil unit? If it unscrews and comes apart you can probably change the coils. If not, I might suggest switching to a kanger T2 or a Kanger Pro Tank 2 when you're ready.

You will find that if you get a bigger hit (IE more air flow) it will increase your nic fix....Well, that's what happened to me when I went to a vivi nova v2 tank. This was at 24mg of nic. When I when to RBA/RDA's (rebuildables), I nearly dropped to 6mg because the nic and hit was there.

You will find that if you get a bigger hit (IE more air flow) it will increase your nic fix....Well, that's what happened to me when I went to a vivi nova v2 tank. This was at 24mg of nic. When I when to RBA/RDA's (rebuildables), I nearly dropped to 6mg because the nic and hit was there.

I hope that happens just from switching from my ego starter stick batter to the zmax APV. I don't like too airy of a draw, so I'll be sticking with Pro Tank 2 - but I know that having the VV/VW will make a big difference in taste. But I'm hoping that it will allow me to drop in nic levels easier, too, because I'm vaping more than I smoked, so even at 18 or 15 mg nic, I'm still taking in more nic than I was smoking 2 ppd of lights.