questions about my e-smart.

I love my little e-smart. I really do. But...I envy other people's rigs. My main Problem to switching to something more fun with all the fancy bells and whistles is that, honestly I am a tiny little thing. Granted, I work as hard as the big boys in my shop. But I just feel silly holding some big honking thing like my boyfriend's set up, which looks more like an electronic cigar then my little e-smart. Even the Egos I have seen look a little too big for me.

Any other small diameter systems out there? I believe mine is about 7/16ths of an inch across so....11.5mm?

Im not familiar with your set up but I think I have seen one that small . Honestly Im small < I am 5 foot tall 100 pounds and have tiny hands. Im panning on getting a tesla which is pretty big (about like a cable remote lol )

I currently have an ego twist and it is about as fat as a sharpie marker but its long and with my kanger protank it looks like a magic wand. but thas ok because my battery lasts alot longer than my old evod lol and thats what maters to me . Dont feel funny about what other people think get what you want like and works for you . youve earned it ;)

Going over more reviews of my esmart. Apparently, going with the advice from the cashier at the b&m store was great.

I only vape about .6mls a day, and my batteries last anywhere from 1-2 days on single one hour charge. I don't.... really need anything else unless I start like super vaping the clearomizers for the esmart are some of the best out there (according to lots of youtube reviews and and other reviews on various websites)

Going over more reviews of my esmart. Apparently, going with the advice from the cashier at the b&m store was great.

I only vape about .6mls a day, and my batteries last anywhere from 1-2 days on single one hour charge. I don't.... really need anything else unless I start like super vaping the clearomizers for the esmart are some of the best out there (according to lots of youtube reviews and and other reviews on various websites)

lol omg ! I go through waaay more than .6mls a day! my 1000 mah twist batteries only last till I get home from work ,I have 2 .I use one at work then when I get home withinn and hour or two I need the other one . ans sometimes I will intermittently use an evod here and there for a change of flavor . But hey , if yours works for you thats all you can ask for right ? but If you still envy other peoples rig you should just get one -your only gonna live once you may as well do it the way you want to :)