what is the smallest/highest amp device?

London

currently I use a ego C twist that I need 2.8 coils to turn up to 4.8 if I want to. These are hard to find and I would like to use this as my backup device. I have a KangerTech protank on it...Is there anything not to big that has more amps?

My two smaller battery are the Vision Spinner 400mAh (about 3 in long) and eGo-C twist 650mAh (about 4 in long). Both of these can only go up to 4.8 V. The eGo V ( and VV2) 650mAh is about 4 3/4 in long and can go from 3V to 6V. The iTaste V3 is about 4 in long and can go up to 5V. These standard size batteries can go to 6V max. 2.8 ohm is in the high range of standard resistance.

Do you mean, amps, or resistance? I know cartomizers use coils that are higher in resistance, thus, you can run more voltage/power through them, from what I understand.

Not just cartomizers, Spydre. Anything with a coil with a higher resistance can be run with a higher voltage. :)

Not just cartomizers, Spydre. Anything with a coil with a higher resistance can be run with a higher voltage. :)

True, but carts were the first thing that came to mind, since I know my other half's cart has almost twice the resistance mine does. But can you even run over 3 ohms in a Kanger?