Sorry Bout That Boss

jonnoh

Oops I typed, misguidedly of course, the British slang word for cigarette, and the American slang word for homosexual. I guess that's a no-no. So in my post, if you see *** it means cig which I shall try to remember to type from now on :)

No Worries--I think most of us talk to our UK counterparts enough to know it is not a Meant to be an insult. Some of our words have significantly different meanings over there as well. Hopefully we are all mature enough to understand the intent of words and understand we can have different meanings.

Happy Vaping

I laughed when I saw it but I knew what you meant :) Remember I was born in the United Kingdom so I familiar with the language of both countries ;) Although for your own image I would refrain from saying anything like " I was sucking on a ***" when your around many American Posters...it would just look weird :lol:

I laughed when I saw it but I knew what you meant :) Remember I was born in the United Kingdom so I familiar with the language of both countries ;) Although for your own image I would refrain from saying anything like " I was sucking on a ***" when your around many American Posters...it would just look weird :lol:

I was in CA last week and told someone "I haven't touched a *** since I started using an e-cig..." Boy was my face red. :whistle:

Ha ha I was at a seminar with a Brit about 10 years ago in Memphis and he at break time asked me if I wanted to go and roll a ***, and the chick next to me whispered "are you going to go mug a homosexual" ?

• 2 weeks later...