taste buds

is it possible that your taste buds go on vacation more than once during the journey of detoxing your body from stinkies. im over 70 days stinky free but i think my taste buds are dead again. the other day i got apple pie from vape dudes and i wonder if the cinnamon in the juice whacked my taste buds ever since i vaped about 2ml in my kpt nothing has flavor except apple pie.

I dont know about the taste buds and them going on vacation, but I can say that after 20ml of cinnamon ejuice (the most tasty juice to date), my taste buds were wack for at least a week and a half. Anything during that time tasted like crap. Since then I've quit anything cinnamon, even though I love it.

Yeah I noticed that after using cinnamon e juice you :(. It's a shame, it's my favorite so far, but I think I may be allergic to it, and it did make all the other juices taste dull.

I AM allergic to it I vape it anyways -sometimes not as much as I want .I love love love it .you can dilute it a little (with vegetable glycerine ) that helps me .I also have a disappointing vape after it though . I do love peppermint too its my second favorite i even mix them together :) I try to make that my last of the night ,before a glass of water and before I brush my teeth .

I recently got hooked on a juice from a local vendor that was essentially a cinnamon roll flavor. Big and powerful I vaped that sucker all week. Strangely, it started loosing flavor. I literally went went taste numb! I would switch flavors and nothing for like 2 days. Everything I had tasted flavorless. I took breaks, and drank a lot of water ( i forget that sometimes) seems back to normal now

I recently got hooked on a juice from a local vendor that was essentially a cinnamon roll flavor. Big and powerful I vaped that sucker all week. Strangely, it started loosing flavor. I literally went went taste numb! I would switch flavors and nothing for like 2 days. Everything I had tasted flavorless. I took breaks, and drank a lot of water ( i forget that sometimes) seems back to normal now

good to know, thank you

Yeah, I had heard that cinnamon, like menthol flavoring, can numb your taste buds.

Oh man, that sounds so good it has my mouth watering.

• 2 weeks later...