Vaping Solidarity and The Vaping Subculture

From wiki:

Solidarity is unity (as of a group or class) that produces or is based on community of interests, objectives, and standards.[1] It refers to the ties in a society that bind people together as one.

This is particularly important in these times of growing regulation worries and bans popping up all over. We must stick together, support and look out for each other. We are a minority within a minority (smokers/ex-smokers) A subculture of a subculture.

Vendors and vapers, vaping and support groups, vaping media outlets, etc must work together.

If your lucky enough to have a B&M vape shop in your town/city, please support them. While they might not be the cheapest place for supplies, by making purchases we show our support and encourage others to open up shops of their own. Even if it's just buying a small bottle of juice (something all vapers need).

Support the vendors in your state and your national vendors as well. And of course join CASAA.

Not sure if this is a rant. Maybe.Just wanted to express my feeling on the subject.

My local vendor is who got me started vaping so I try to buy as much as I can from him. He also just started carrying Vision Spinners after I showed him mine so, even if I didn't really need any more of them I bought a couple just 'cuz. I also carry a stack of his cards everywhere I go and give them out to everyone who asks about vaping. Business has been good. His store was wall to wall every time I went so he opened another one (nearly four times as large) with even more stock. That one is now busy all the time with people waiting outside for him to open. His equipment is quality, customer service is great (except one clerk who's over zealous about policies). The only problem I have is with his juice. He makes them and keeps them on the shelves at 24 mg, 70 VG/30 PG. Waaaay too thick for me. There is one flavor of his that I do like, however, and buy it at 240 ml at a time before I doctor it up to my preferences.

Supporting locally is good for everyone. :)

the only shop i have "locally" is about 45 minutes away and when i stopped in to ask some "questions" (acted like a noob just to get a feel for the place, i do this often with topics i have researched and when i buy something from a store that i know alot about) they acted as if i was an inconvenience. I will not shop there ever again. :/

the only shop i have "locally" is about 45 minutes away and when i stopped in to ask some "questions" (acted like a noob just to get a feel for the place, i do this often with topics i have researched and when i buy something from a store that i know alot about) they acted as if i was an inconvenience. I will not shop there ever again. :/

As of today, the closest exclusive vape shop to me is about 30 minutes away in Winston-Salem. I did however visit them anyhow to give them my support and a good amount of money too (I got a bit carried away perhaps). Of course they were expecting me and knew who I was.

Thus, my experience was very good, so I must mention them for those vapers in the area: http://southernvapesllc.com/

They have graciously given our little group our own discount. It's all about working together.

Edited by ArnieH

Im glad you had a good experience with them! I just was not so lucky. I wasnt even willing to drive back to the shop to replace the charger that broke... i took it apart and fixed it myself. I dont know about you but i have never been unwilling to take something back unless I really couldnt stand the service i received the first time through.

Im glad you had a good experience with them! I just was not so lucky. I wasnt even willing to drive back to the shop to replace the charger that broke... i took it apart and fixed it myself. I dont know about you but i have never been unwilling to take something back unless I really couldnt stand the service i received the first time through.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. And I hope we do see more vape shops opening locally so we don't have to travel so far. Hey, like I say, just buy a small bottle of juice or something, expecially something they have let you taste or smell. Can't really go wrong with that.

When Alter Vapes opens in Greensboro, I will definetely be hanging out there, if only to talk, vape, and relax.

Edited by ArnieH