Tonight, I drip!

Keep an eye on your battery threads when you first start doing this. If there is a lot of liquid getting on your battery, you might want to try one less drop. Also, if you suck juice into your mouth, try less drops.

If there is a lot of liquid getting on your battery, you get an Empire Mods' drip shield specifically made for the eGo battery so it covers the threads while being forgiving of over dripping.

If you suck juice into your mouth you get a long drip tip (also from Empire Mods) and that problem becomes a thing of the past. The long drip tips also look way cool. :D

Not sure if this was mentioned as I didn't read all 8 pages of this thread, but when I got my original setup (eGo 650mAh battery, 2 carto tanks, 3 standalone (non-tank) cartos, the cartos really didn't do much for me. I filled the crap out of them, fired them up and didn't get much flavor / vapor out of them. I stuck them in my vape box and left them there. I've since moved on from the eGo batteries (still have an eGo-T passthru as a backup) and now using a Provari. Tonight for the heck of it, I screwed one of the cartos onto the Provari and took a resistance reading, and found they were right around 2ohms. I kicked the power up to around 5v on the Provari and fired it .. and wow, awesome vape. So I'm thinking SOME of the eGo batteries that only go up to 4.2v may not have quite enough power if the cartos are higher resistance coils. I was ready to toss them in the trash .. glad I decided to try again!