Smok Pyrex DCT

Might be a good tank for all those KPT droppers!!

but she said it was pyrex so in theory would it not break if it hit the ground. i prefer plastic of some sort out of the house or just a plain 510 boge un punched, cheap and pretty tough

Sad news. So I did drop it today as I was getting out of my car. SMACK right on the concrete. It dented the aluminum casing and put a small crack in the pyrex. It's not leaking or anything, still works like a dream. So i'm glad it has the casing around it, as it seems that it took the brunt of the fall. Just thought I would let you all know the truth about what happens when you do drop it. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Sad news. So I did drop it today as I was getting out of my car. SMACK right on the concrete. It dented the aluminum casing and put a small crack in the pyrex. It's not leaking or anything, still works like a dream. So i'm glad it has the casing around it, as it seems that it took the brunt of the fall. Just thought I would let you all know the truth about what happens when you do drop it. :(

See? This is the reason I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on going all Davides. The replacement glass isn't on the market yet. And I drop sh...stuff. A lot. For well, an obvious reason, to me, and my family, and probably anyone who's read many of my posts. Other than the fact that I was klutz before the MS hit in my hands. The Pro Tank 2's you can at least get replacement glass for, even if they don't hold as much as the Davides.

well then grab the pro tank 2's? spyder we are all trying to help... but you dont seem to listen to any of the advice that is given. If you keep them away from hard surfaces you will be fine. I wouldnt travel outside my house with my davides because i dont want to risk breaking them. but i guess thats just me. I just plain and simple prefer the davide over the KPT2 but i dont discount the KPT2 as being a good tank or having replacement parts readily available. So you will either have to decide to not by davides or not buy KPT2's or whatever it is that you want.

well then grab the pro tank 2's? spyder we are all trying to help... but you dont seem to listen to any of the advice that is given. If you keep them away from hard surfaces you will be fine. I wouldnt travel outside my house with my davides because i dont want to risk breaking them. but i guess thats just me. I just plain and simple prefer the davide over the KPT2 but i dont discount the KPT2 as being a good tank or having replacement parts readily available. So you will either have to decide to not by davides or not buy KPT2's or whatever it is that you want.

I'm planning on obtaining a PT 2 this weekend, providing the check is in, and trying it out before I make my massive order. Would love a cartomizer/tank system, but I just don't have the dexterity to fill them anymore. So I'm going to try out the PT 2, and then probably a few days later I'll make my order, though I still have to figure out what flavors I want to try out, but since discount vapers doesn't sell juice, those will come from another site, lol. Most of the sites I see that are in the US are priority mail anyway, so shipping fees aren't that big of a deal, which is what hubby was worried about. And I'm rambling, but it's morning.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines