has anyone heard of vapenaked.com

yeah me 2, apparently the term "vape naked" was coined when juices still were loaded with crap other than pg,vg,nic, and flavor. so when the juice became what it is that we like pg,vg,nic, and flavor thats when someone called it vaping naked. pure juice bliss

my samples came in today along with the single bottle of gummyocolypse, wow its delicious. kinda like stuffing your mouth with a handful of gummy bears and chewing them all at once.will order again some time.

I was suprised to see a package from Vape Naked in my mailbox today. They sent me 2 more samples ( Triple Nickel & The Top Hat) along with a note saying they saw my post here where I stated that Im really not into candy flavors. I havent tried them yet but I assume Triple Nickel is their take on the 555 tobacco. I have no idea what Top Hat is yet.

Thank you to Harold Hernandez at http://vapenaked.com/?age-verified=bb1c23d113 for the additional samples. :thumbsup:

after vaping a few tanks full i decided it is ok but only because im not a pg juice kinda guy, i prefer more vg. like in the neighborhood of 80%vg or more. would be awesome if you could add extra flavor but overall not bad.

I haven't vaped my tobacco flavor in over a month. It just doesn't do it for me anymore. It is a good one, but have been using it to switch friends to vaping since everyone wants tobacco at first.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines