Avail Vapor?

ZanderK

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard much about these guys, I haven't seen much on the forums about them yet? I just saw them pop up with a brick and mortar in richmond, va (right in carytown) but it looks like they are also doing an online store with their own juice too.

I tried a bunch of their juice when I stopped by their store (they have all of them is little testers to try before you by) and they were all pretty good, ended up leaving with a couple botles. They were working on a lounge and a tasting wall that I think they were somehow going to attach mods with all their juices in for you to try when I was there. Looks like it is going to be a pretty cool place.

So any info on these guys?

Seems to be a fast growing industry!

And thus the forthcoming regulations. The only thing between me and opening 2-3 small shops around my area is the impending legislation and not sure about the future. At the prices things sell for around here and how averse people are to ordering online I would think you could do quite well. I am sure all these shops are popping up and rolling the dice, I sit more firmly on my nest egg than to make a gamble like that.

And thus the forthcoming regulations. The only thing between me and opening 2-3 small shops around my area is the impending legislation and not sure about the future. At the prices things sell for around here and how averse people are to ordering online I would think you could do quite well. I am sure all these shops are popping up and rolling the dice, I sit more firmly on my nest egg than to make a gamble like that.

Here it's all the 420, only 3 shops in the metro area, they stand in line at the best vape store in town, only open 3 half days a week, so much cash to be made if the stoners didn't absorb all advert cash in the area....

• 2 months later...

I registered for this forum just so I could reply to your question...

Their flagship location is literally a block from my house in Carytown -- a neighborhood in Richmond, VA. I've been using their AVAIL Infuse kit since Tuesday...I switched cold turkey from being a pack-a-day smoker to it. Their kit is awesome...so much better than the Halo G6 I started with.

The staff at the store is very enthusiastic & passionate about what they're doing, and the quality of their products reflects it.

Best flavors I've found so far:

Aztec

Tribal

Daydream Cream

I'd really recommend trying them out!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines