ok mt baker fans...

Can anyone tell me what Extreme Ice is like? I have been comissioned to try and duplicate it by a coworker and he said he would purchase whatever supplies i need as long as i can make him 20ml bottles at will for 6-7 bucks a pop. I said sure! but.... I didnt bother to ask what extreme ice tasted like or to try a sample. LOL

so anyone?

It's VERY strong. I add 3-4 drops of it to a Protank full of whatever and it's perfect. You wouldn't want to vape it by itself, it will blow the top of your head off. VERY strong. A little goes a LONG way.

Rprata, what's the actual flavor like? I assume by super strong you mean the menthol sensation? I've yet to find a menthol that I enjoy the flavor of. They all have a strange taste that I can't really describe other than that I don't like it lol.

Rprata, what's the actual flavor like? I assume by super strong you mean the menthol sensation? I've yet to find a menthol that I enjoy the flavor of. They all have a strange taste that I can't really describe other than that I don't like it lol.

halo menthol is like the menthol in newports to me at least

Can anyone tell me what Extreme Ice is like? I have been comissioned to try and duplicate it by a coworker and he said he would purchase whatever supplies i need as long as i can make him 20ml bottles at will for 6-7 bucks a pop. I said sure! but.... I didnt bother to ask what extreme ice tasted like or to try a sample. LOL

so anyone?

Why would he pay you $6 or $7 for 20 ml when HE COULD BUY 30 ML AT MT. BAKER VAPOR FOR $7.50?