Vision Eternity RBA

Tam

So...when I got the Vision Victory clearomizers I also got talked into my very first rebuildable atomizer. I've been looking at several for some time now but was intimidated by what I saw. Yes, I've rebuilt an engine back to manufacturer's specs but this looked harder to do somehow. Hush. :D

Well, I just rebuilt my new toy a few minutes ago and it was so simple. I'm now wondering why I waited so long. I'm putting PBusardo's review up for those who want to see his thoughts because he explains things far better than I can.

My own opinion is that this thing is a great beginner's RBA. Even with my sad excuse for eyeballs I didn't need to break out the magnifying glass or even my reading glasses to thread the wires through. The vapor I get is just as good as PBusardo's video at 50 PG/50 VG, eGo Twist 4.0 volts. The only reason why I had to rewick the Eternity is because the juice I'm using gunked up the last one, but it's the juice, not the RBA. Before buying a roll of cotton wick and wire I wanted to be sure I could do this. I'll probably go buy some tomorrow at my local brick & mortar. Haven't tried the tank option yet but I probably will before too long. Maybe. Right now it's just too much fun using the atomizer side of things. Mine cost $25, and it's a great investment. It'll probably save me some money in the long run if it continues to perform the way it has. :D

Edited by Tameiki

Now that you've learned how to roll your own coils, you won't ever have buy replacement heads for your eGo clearomizers again. Instead of tossing and replacing your burned out or stopped up clearo atties, just re-wick and re-coil them. This is also true for EVOD, T3S, & Pro Tank heads.

For LR, I use a 4/3 wrap of Kanthal A-1 32 gauge wire around 2mm silica wick with another 2mm "flavor wick" on top of the coil, and the gurgling & leaking is a thing of the past. For SR, just add another wrap (5/4). You can even use a rolled stainless steel wick (like in a Genesis RBA).

Edited by Rixter

So to learn how to do this, would I want to start on a KPT head or a true RBA? OR what would be the best RBA to learn on?

Remember, I'm old, blind, crippled and crazy......

Do you mean how to re/coil & re-wick a KPT head, or are you wanting to get started with RBAs?

Both, I have a handful of KPTs, so learning how to service heads would save cash..

But wanting to learn how to do true rba also...Which is more difficult to grasp? Would want to try the easiest first, as most f this seems just to go in one ear......

I don't want to hijack Tam's thread, so I'll just say that for a good first time RBA, I highly recommend the Youde's AGA-T2. It is really the easiest RBA to get started with, and comes with everything you need to get you going.

As for rebuilding a KPT (and other clearos), keep your eyes on the new content here at VT because I'm in the process of starting a new thread about just how to do it.

I don't want to hijack Tam's thread, so I'll just say that for a good first time RBA, I highly recommend the Youde's AGA-T2. It is really the easiest RBA to get started with, and comes with everything you need to get you going.

As for rebuilding a KPT (and other clearos), keep your eyes on the new content here at VT because I'm in the process of starting a new thread about just how to do it.

Rixter, go for it! I'm interested too. :)

Both, I have a handful of KPTs, so learning how to service heads would save cash..

But wanting to learn how to do true rba also...Which is more difficult to grasp? Would want to try the easiest first, as most f this seems just to go in one ear......

It looks like there are two good recs here, Aquatroy. Rixter's Youde's AGA-T2 is a tank RBA while my Vision Eternity is a dripping RDA. I guess it just depends on what you want and how you want to use it. I really like direct dripping so the Eternity is perfect for me. If you don't want to drip, then the tank system would be a better alternative. Either way I think it's a win-win situation. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines