diluting .....

So i have been consistently getting 6 mg nic in my juice until this last time they guy was really busy And I tasted about 10 juices and he accidently gave me a 30 mg nic .ugh

So need less to say it is harsh lol .I bought some glycerin thinking I can cut it down because it is too much for me . Knowing it will probably dilute the flavor im ok with it. I just want ot make sure Im using the right stuff . Oh and the juice is supposed to be 100% pg so I think it will dilute ok .ANyhow I got glycerin from cvs pharmacy

http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/CVS-Pure-Glycerin-USP?skuId=483707

Why not takke it back and have him fix it? He can cut it and add flavor. Might cost you a bit but you'll end up with more juice.

I've used 0 nic flavorless to cut before and it's amazing how fast the flavor goes when you cut it.

Why not takke it back and have him fix it? He can cut it and add flavor. Might cost you a bit but you'll end up with more juice.

I've used 0 nic flavorless to cut before and it's amazing how fast the flavor goes when you cut it.

Oh I would and they would totally be fine with it ,its just a 40 minute drive to get there and I have a suburban and it just isnt worth the gas. I was over by that store because I had a delivery to make for my husband (hes a printer) and I have no idea when this pizza place is going to order flyers again Or i would plan to when I deliver again .

I bought some flavorings at wal mart ( lorranne ) so I can get more intense flavors anyways .:)

I bought some flavorings at wal mart ( lorranne ) so I can get more intense flavors anyways .:)

That should help! What kind of flavors did they carry?

if the flavor is too dilute you can always add a bit of your own flavor. If you have a craft shop they usually care a small supply of Loranns candy flavoring. Loranns is very concentrated and little goes a very long way.